Billiards and Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billiards and Pool

Did anyone else spend a lot of time playing Billiards and Pool at secondary school?

We were lucky enough to have a Billiard Room.

Re: Billiards and Pool

Pocket billiards perhaps �� Although we had a recreation area I can't remember a pool table
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I think that Meera Syal try to put the other version of Pocket Billiards into Room 101.

There was a "unit" at the Comprehensive School which could have been a youth club thing which either had a snooker or pool table there.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I'd like to go to a school with a billiards room!

I used to find myself watching it on tv, but they must be hiding the coverage at hours I don't watch or something now. There were some amazingly skilled players.

I've not played much nor been any good myself, although there was a billiards computer game I used to like playing. It had authentic sounds and looked like a real green felt table. I'd forgotten about that game until just now. You could type in the name for the computer run opponent and I would type in Hitler.

Nothing like beating old Adolph in a game! Did the same with a bowling game.
        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Pity that billiards or pool were not part of PE lessons - after all, they were sports, weren't they?
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
          X