Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Fly tipping

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    I saw an old holdall been dumped in the gutter any money would have been long gone
    It was probably old and the owner wanted to get rid of it.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  2. #12

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    I saw a sign today any fly tipping 75 fine hidden cameras

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Big Brother again...
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  4. #14

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Big Brother again...
    Yes watching you

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Of course, fly tipping isn't quite as bad as dogs fouling the local pavements and the owners not bothering to clear up after them.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  6. #16

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Of course, fly tipping isn't quite as bad as dogs fouling the local pavements and the owners not bothering to clear up after them.
    It is disgusting horrible if you step in it

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    It is disgusting horrible if you step in it
    I have just started a thread on here explaining how I contacted my local council about dog fouling, and managed to not only get it cleared up, but made my neighbours aware of the problem.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  8. #18

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    I have just started a thread on here explaining how I contacted my local council about dog fouling, and managed to not only get it cleared up, but made my neighbours aware of the problem.
    Good for you

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,343

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Of course, fly tipping isn't quite as bad as dogs fouling the local pavements and the owners not bothering to clear up after them.
    Both are bad enough however i would prefer to see a dog log in the street than a washing machine
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Fly tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Both are bad enough however i would prefer to see a dog log in the street than a washing machine
    I don't want to see them in either place to be honest.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •