Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog fouling

Default Re: Dog fouling

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    The neighbours cats do their toilet in our front lawn many a time we find piles I mean it does ruin the grass if you leave the poo there the owners cant tell their moggies dont do your dumps on the neighbours lawn lol
    Just like other animals, species and organisms, cats also go to the toilet, but they must be so embarrassed as to foul in a public place that they are actually trained to hide it - a pity that owners cannot train dogs to do the same thing as well.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Just like other animals, species and organisms, cats also go to the toilet, but they must be so embarrassed as to foul in a public place that they are actually trained to hide it - a pity that owners cannot train dogs to do the same thing as well.
    Cats will bury theirs if they have soft soil but not on lawns

Makes great fertiliser. And when a horse does it, any farmer would be delighted - plenty of rhubarb.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Makes great fertiliser. And when a horse does it, any farmer would be delighted - plenty of rhubarb.
    Horse manure great for allotments

It's what we have the food chain for.

It's what we have the food chain for.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Horse manure great for allotments
    We don't see too many horses here in Salford
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

It made me think that if a snooker referee was also a dog owner, what would happen if they said "foul" so close to their dog? - I hope that the consequences wouldn't be like Bob Carolgees' dog...

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    We don't see too many horses here in Salford
    Don't you have stables and equestrian centres in Salford, Tex? Most areas, albeit rural seem to have them.

Just had a telephone call from the Neighbourhood Warden at my local council thanking me for reporting the dog fouling and asking me and other residents to report any other actions of dog fouling to them.

Great that they got in touch!