X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot do you do on the Web ?

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
    I'm a creature of habit so my morning routine is:

Check webmail / have a quick look at whatever news stories grab my attention from the mail news site / check a couple of gaming community forums i belong to then another gaming one / check DYR forums new posts (i don't always sign in) / check atariage forum / end.
    Yeah habits / routines/ obsessions kinda rule/drive my life ...

I initially fire up this TapaTalk app which holds all my favourite forums in one place ( one click ) to get updates on all the threads I’ve contributed to and to see any replies to my posts ... I probably check about 30 times a day ( maybe more ).

Then I check up on all the apps for updates and messages ..Instagram, Twitter, Imgur, Tumblr, Reddit and Pinterest .. I check through these a few times daily .

Oh and YouTube of course to see what’s been uploaded and see there’s been any replies to comments I’d added to vids .

All my obsessions have to somehow fit around the family and job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Re: Wot do you do on the Web ?

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
      I check email a couple times a day... look in on at least one forum of some kind... try not to look on ebay... play virtual jigsaws.

Oh, I guess I should check for Slade news too... wot! Actually I did read about Don and Dave being at odds and both going out fronting separate bands. Oh no, look wot they dun! Sooty would get into trouble for such mischief... Noddy was being a good bloke and helping open some charity shop someplace near Wolverhampton I think.
      I read that Dave had "sacked" Don? how can that be so if they are both founder members? wot a shame that after fifty years as mates that they can no longer get down and get with it
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
        Sooty would get into trouble for such mischief... Noddy was being a good bloke and helping open some charity shop someplace near Wolverhampton I think.
        This sentence could quite easily be about children's TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
          This sentence could quite easily be about children's TV.
          Yes. Wolverhampton might not be mistakable for Toy Town, but it might well have a Sooteries (or a Sooty Heights); could be the soot that gives the black country it's name?

Dave sacking Don is a real shame though after all they've bin thru.
          My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working and watching movies. Also, I like to use different apps and do some interesting things like hacking the PCs and phones with real spy apps and looking for new ways to protect my device from online attacks.

Comment

Check emails watch old comedies like till death us do part love thy neighbour listen to music a lot of queen music.

Continue my my japanese language learning doing it for 3 yrs now.

And alot of other music like film soundtracks.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I spend a lot of time on the Bob ross website TWO INCH BRUSH looking at the latest art submissions and leaving comments and tips, they also have a great forum
                Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Looking at the old newspaper websites - pity that UK Press Online has dropped the library membership that I was a member of.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

First and foremost check my emails, then the news. Having got the essentials out of the way it's time to browse a few select football forums. There's always time for a bit of window shopping of course, a Fantic Chopper 125 and an E- type Jag typically being in the virtual shopping basket.

Comment

Love playing chess.
                      If you don't know how, then do learn and play.

Comment

Working...
                      X