Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A thoughtless moron has moved in next door

Default Re: A thoughtless moron has moved in next door

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Barking dogs is also a nuisance,when people tie them up and let them bark for hours,not the dogs fault it's their owners
    OK so it's not happened since i had words but i am seriously contemplating speaking to the RSPCA as he still puts the dog in his yard during the day with no shelter and no toys, i have never once seen him take it for a walk
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    OK so it's not happened since i had words but i am seriously contemplating speaking to the RSPCA as he still puts the dog in his yard during the day with no shelter and no toys, i have never once seen him take it for a walk
    Cruel people about I hate that

Get in touch with your local council, an Environmental Officer will be sent to investigate, as for the 'trollop' my bet is she hasn't informed the authorities of a change in her circumstances!
    Last edited by Danniella; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    Get in touch with your local council, an Environmental Officer will be sent to investigate, as for the 'trollop' my bet is she hasn't informed the authorities of a change in her circumstances!
    Change in circumstances??

Change in circumstances??
    I presume she's on benefits and claims to be living alone despite her fella moving in.

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    I presume she's on benefits and claims to be living alone despite her fella moving in.
    Oh, no she works and owns the house

Nothing worse than being woken up by barking dogs their owners dont care a toss,this is how neighbours have fall outs because of inconsiderate people
    Totally agree. Having respect and consideration for others goes a long way to meaning you get on with your neighbours and don't have fall outs. Went without saying years ago when we had respect, manners and consideration drummed into us. But, we now live in a world full of selfish, inconsiderate t***s.

A friend of mine who lives close by has an inconsiderate t**t who thinks it's fine to kick their two dogs in the yard and leave them out from around 7 am and into the late evening. My friend works nights and gets awoken by them. He's mentioned to her about this, but she still insists on doing this.
    Also the dogs have no shelter in the backyard and are out in all weathers. Our local Council are worse than useless too. Makes you feel like taking the law into your own hands when every organisation who's supposed offer some help and intervention, fails you when you need intervention/help the most.
    Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Decent folk wouldn't endure doing this to their dogs its cruel no wonder so many are kicked out,its not dogs fault its selfish heartless owners.The councils need to clamp down and have hefty fines and take the dogs off them to teach them a lesson.What goes around comes around

The councils need to clamp down and have hefty fines and take the dogs off them to teach them a lesson.What goes around comes around
    Totally agree.
    Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Oh, no she works and owns the house
    Oh right! It must just be here then where trollops take in their latest fella and keep it quiet from the authorities so it doesn't effect their benefits! ☺