Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

So a government spokesperson has announced that the UK could record the worst death toll in europe and a possible 40,000 deaths by the time it's over
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      So a government spokesperson has announced that the UK could record the worst death toll in europe and a possible 40,000 deaths by the time it's over
      Its been killing off all age groups but a lot of old folk in care homes,this social distancing will have to continue for a long time up until 2022 I read.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        its been killing off all age groups but a lot of old folk in care homes,this social distancing will have to continue for a long time up until 2022 i read.
        gulp!

Comment

Has anyone had problem finding Flour?Nothing in Aldi this morning

Comment

Has anyone had problem finding Flour?Nothing in Aldi this morning
            There was a few packs in B+M.
            Do you do your own baking?
            I'd love to bake scones and bread but i wouldn't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
              There was a few packs in B+M.
              Do you do your own baking?
              I'd love to bake scones and bread but i wouldn't know where to start.
              I used to when I was younger but not now I was looking for flour for my neighbour I get things for them when I do my shop once a week.I had a look on line unavailable out of stock nothing in Tesco or Morrisons

Comment

Over 70s might have to stay in until autumn 2021

Comment

Over 70s might have to stay in until autumn 2021
                  ....And pubs could stay shut for a year.

Comment

• Coronavirus... thoughts ..

....And pubs could stay shut for a year.
                    It seems like most of the people screaming for the lockdown to be lifted are just desperate to get back into their local pubs !!

Sad times when we have the louder voices over-shadowing the ones who are staying at home to stop the spread of the virus ..

It’s only a week ago the local ( Gtr Manchester) police had to stop over 600 house parties in a FOUR DAY period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                      It seems like most of the people screaming for the lockdown to be lifted are just desperate to get back into their local pubs !!

Sad times when we have the louder voices over-shadowing the ones who are staying at home to stop the spread of the virus ..

It’s only a week ago the local ( Gtr Manchester) police had to stop over 600 house parties in a FOUR DAY period

My scumbag neighbour and her (ahem) boyfriend were on the doorstep clapping for the NHS on thursday, this pair of shitheads are in and out of the house every half hour(literally)...i think they may be flogging weed to the local potheads as they are usually back five minutes later, the bloody hippocracy of it really grinds my gears

Comment

Bet it makes your blood boil

Comment

My scumbag neighbour and her (ahem) boyfriend were on the doorstep clapping for the NHS on thursday, this pair of shitheads are in and out of the house every half hour(literally)...i think they may be flogging weed to the local potheads as they are usually back five minutes later, the bloody hippocracy of it really grinds my gears
                          We live in a lovely quiet cul de sac where every family are abiding by the new rules yet there’s three old blokes over 75 who are rarely at home !!
                          They each go out at least twice a day in their cars !!!!

Our car hasn’t moved in four weeks !!

These guys are the ones at most risk and one has a rather frail wife

Comment

My overriding thought on Coronavirus is that it ends sooner rather than later, and everything reverts to normal.
                            Wirral Writer
                            www.alantoner.com

Comment

Interesting development ..

The head of WHO has apparently just stated that the worst is yet ahead of us and latest tests show that only 2 to 3% of populations have been infected by Covid 19 ana that’s even in heavily affected countries !!

Comment

Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
                                My overriding thought on Coronavirus is that it ends sooner rather than later, and everything reverts to normal.
                                Mmmm maybe your optimism can balance my pessimism ...

Comment

Working...
                                X