Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Hopefully i can put minds at ease by saying i am not scared, i work for the NHS in a very large hospital. Safeguard yourselves by washing your hands thoroughly and don't touch your face while you're out and about. If your place of work, or college, or neighborhood goes into lockdown then the chances are it's just a precaution. I'm sure we'll be fine if we follow instructions. ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
      Hopefully i can put minds at ease by saying i am not scared, i work for the NHS in a very large hospital. Safeguard yourselves by washing your hands thoroughly and don't touch your face while you're out and about. If your place of work, or college, or neighborhood goes into lockdown then the chances are
      it's just a precaution. I'm sure we'll be fine if we follow instructions. ☺
      I am always washing use hand gel,use anti bacteria wipes around the house,also bought dettol spray kill cold and flu virus,use tissues

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        I am always washing use hand gel,use anti bacteria wipes around the house,also bought dettol spray kill cold and flu virus,use tissues
        You seem to be very organised. I use a hand sanitiser on the wards, i also wear surgical gloves.

Comment

I work in secondary education and heard a rumour today suggesting the very real possibility of schools shutting down for at least two months of this gets a lot worse ..

I’m gonna start stockpiling tinned food just in case things get sketchy ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stockpiling is a good idea Incase you're in a lockdown situation. I will probably stockpile dried foods and tinned fruit.
            I also heard about the possibility of schools closing too, again it's a precaution to try to contain the virus, the same with lockdown situations. Knowing my luck I'll be in lockdown somewhere other than home though!

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
              Stockpiling is a good idea Incase you're in a lockdown situation. I will probably stockpile dried foods and tinned fruit.
              I also heard about the possibility of schools closing too, again it's a precaution to try to contain the virus, the same with lockdown situations. Knowing my luck I'll be in lockdown somewhere other than home though!
              Yeah ... seems rather reckless to have a rally for tens of thousands of youngsters - great way of spreading the virus through our schools ...

Comment

There is only one country to blame for this China and the world is suffering through their disgusting dirty habits.We could end up with a worst recession than the last one,trade is already down people staying away,stock piling good idea but people will panic buy hand gels been running out in stores,schools shutting for 2 months ok if parents work from home if they dont more stress.The chap from Swansea was in 40s came back from sking holiday in Italy was out partying with friends back home,before he became I'll they could be infected.Havent read the news yet more cases no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  There is only one country to blame for this China and the world is suffering through their disgusting dirty habits.We could end up with a worst recession than the last one,trade is already down people staying away,stock piling good idea but people will panic buy hand gels been running out in stores,schools shutting for 2 months ok if parents work from home if they dont more stress.The chap from Swansea was in 40s came back from sking holiday in Italy was out partying with friends back home,before he became I'll they could be infected.Havent read the news yet more cases no doubt
                  Just had the first uk confirmed case who’s caught it in this country somehow ( not been abroad )

Comment

They've already given us this global pandemic and are also engaged in building another 1,600 coal-fired power stations to ensure the planet is well and truly trashed.

China: the country that just keeps on giving!

PS. Where is the Chinese equivalent of a Greta Thunberg?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
                      They've already given us this global pandemic and are also engaged in building another 1,600 coal-fired power stations to ensure the planet is well and truly trashed.

China: the country that just keeps on giving!

PS. Where is the Chinese equivalent of a Greta Thunberg?
                      Thing is when the world is completely screwed they will just keep getting more and more powerful

Comment

Is it that cobra meeting today it will be interesting to find out their plans,what happens next about the virus spreading

Comment

The Canadians have been advised by their Health Minister to start stockpiling food, medicines, bottled water and sanitary supplies etc.

https://vancouversun.com/pmn/news-pm...f-a648bd4698c9

When things go totally Mad Max over here, what would you have in your "stash"?

Comment

I think everywhere should have signs wash hands stop spread of cov19.The problem is touch screens self serves in shops,card readers.More gels should be available in shops public toilets subways lots of places where there are crowds.Doctors surgeries touch screens to sign in I always carry hand gel in my bag or pocket,have seen youngsters using touch screens in surgeries then sitting down straight on their phones and hand gels are available for them,no wonder this has spread like wild fire.Could be a wake up call as this could happen each year if we are not careful.

Comment

It’s started -Tesco ..

Comment

More will follow no doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X