Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    Just a quick visit to say I've tested negative for covid-19!
    I've beaten it! It's been a struggle but all over with now!

I'll be back soon! X
    Thats brilliant ! how you feelin?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    Just a quick visit to say I've tested negative for covid-19!
    I've beaten it! It's been a struggle but all over with now!

I'll be back soon! X
    Fantastic news

I was quite disappointed that my Covid19 test 10 days ago was negative.
    i was hoping that the fatigue and fever symptoms I'd experienced back in May/June were due to Covid19, so I might have a degree of immunity before the second wave hits.
    Unfortunately, it would appear that I had just experienced a dose of man-flu, as my blood test was negative for Covid19 antibodies.
    So, it sounds as if Danniella's antibodies didn't last very long, which is surprising (and a bit worrying).

A second wave is only a possibility not a probability.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

I was sent home last Monday from work with a slight cough.Got tested and yesterday results came back negative.Boss wants me back in work Monday.Guess there are a lot of things floating around at the moment.Still got the cough so expecting to be sent home Monday again.But then other people at work also have a cough at the moment,wonder if they got sent home as well?

Was this virus brought out of that lab on purpose to infect the world and destroy us and never to go away.
    When I hear someone cough alarm bells ringing,it may be a smoker's cough hayfever or that?
    Where you work battyrat are staff keeping to social distance ,have windows for ventilation?

We have been social distancing for some time but it took the company nearly two months to put a one way system into place and start separating people in the canteen.We are now bringing people back into the workplace.To be honest I feel shattered as I have done unpaid overtime to cover jobs other people that were let go did not do.We had one guy go off sick with this thing for over a month but he never got tested.He had several ambulance visits during his sickness.

My place of work I have a door that can be opened to let air circulate but the shop floor with machinery can be quite a way from good ventilation and the dust where we work is not the best for lung conditions being fine,clingy and very absorbent.What with the heat on some days permanently wearing a face mask is not always possible.

Personally I am not too sure about this thing being man made or escaped from a lab. Although I am pretty sure we don't know where it originated,just where the first recognized outbreak appeared in China. Listening to people talking this thing may of already been in the UK before Christmas.Have heard of two people with similar symptoms going to the doctors back in December and another in early January and being told it's just Flu and to take paracetamol for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Thats brilliant ! how you feelin?
    I'm feeling good! Still getting my freebie pizzas on a friday! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Fantastic news
    Thanks!

Hi Daniella.

I'd really be interested to know how long it was between you testing positive for Covid19 to when you tested negative.

I was under the impression that Covid19 antibodies would last for a few months at least and, hopefully, provide a degree of protection against becoming re-infected.
    Were your antibodies no longer detectable after just a few weeks?

Thanks!