Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Just follow the government guidelines and you will be fine, all your being asked (told) to do is stay home and watch telly....it really aint that hard is it?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
      Teenagers are dying now ... all with no underlying health issues !!

Even more worrying is that I’ve just heard a top medical bod speaking on LBC radio saying that it’s crucial that we all understand that even when you’ve HAD it ( and survived ) then there is not one thread of evidence to guarantee that you are safe from getting it AGAIN !!
      You MAY be immune , you may get another mild dose or you may GET really , really poorly (and even die !)

... we just don’t know for sure yet !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Is that because the virus may mutate and so a person who has had it once will not be immune to the new strain. If this is the case then Goodnight Vienna.

Comment

Some positive news

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-scrapped.html

Comment

Who else thinks/or and agrees with me - if at all (as I know it sounds odd), but it's part of my Condition that large parts of Corona is a darker than it sounds and though yeah I fully appreciate it started at that Market in Wuhang - but the more I think of it, the more I see "dark forces" at work

Eg by this i mean that through God and religon that god has just got fed up of how treat this place we call earth and that he is signalling time is nearering(which I do believe could be well near throuh Armegedden and the Ends Of day - which I studied at Bible study, 15 to 20 years back. Admitted I did'nt fully study the Bible at Bible study as I had been informed it could cause more Demons and turn me bad if I got too ingrossed, but i learned enough from it and from 2/3 felow-minded level headed friends who also did'nt want to be fully conscripted - but additionaly also learned enough to keep the correct side of it not throwing them O.t.t (though 1 guy did have a Breakdown through things related but it was only 20% The Bible study Group's fault it'd be fair to say as he was just too kind to help anyone out (and he was the host) on most occasions in his Bungalow

Other theory's I have are that we are heading back to how things was circa the 1920s/30s to 50s when Material Things never mattered as I fear it is partly just "an amazing coincedence/piece of chance luck" that this has happened and the Govt's of this World - in-particular those who make up G8/G20 and those like England, Australia, America, Canada who hold the most power in commerce - have just found this "an amazing fit to end commerce" though of course places like Tescos will always survive through Electronic Sales if not Food . I know the last 1 is slightly random, but too many powers that be and Chief Eexes want the World now - even China and Russia (though I did'nt mention these Re G8/G20 cos I am not sure if they are in them), but it is a petryfying thought regardles as every Country wants the World his own - just as Tears For Fears sang in Everyone Wants To Rule The World

My final and last theory is Corona/Covid does not exist at ll and is TOTAL CANCER driven by either God/Jesus or the Devil - though I'd rather it be the later as a believer, es God would'nt do this I also believe, even though the Devil is a un-known qauntity. The only thing in relation to the Great Lord I think is - though I want t stress non of this or the above is judging Him, but I also believe He has said "enough is enough with everyone wanting all this Greed" (just like after Adam and Eve and the Apple)

Many are (or might appear wild-card ones I know) but I totally believe in certain segmants of them - that could all add up to to it in full, as it is God/Jesus punishment for being bad people (though as I say I prefer to think it is the Devil incarnate) no doubts

80sChav

Comment

Even more worrying is that I’ve just heard a top medical bod speaking on LBC radio saying that it’s crucial that we all understand that even when you’ve HAD it ( and survived ) then there is not one thread of evidence to guarantee that you are safe from getting it AGAIN !!

This is scarmongering (and more so as that Vacine's are'nt out for at least a year yet) and the say new Waves can occur!

80sChav

Comment

Who read about the fool who had driven from Coventry to Manchester to pick up a £15 Window from Ebay and his wife was in the boot lol.#3 people Newport South Wales went out for a walk taking a step ladder with them to get over a park wall that had been sealed off.

Comment

It took longer than expected but as i predicted the conspiracy theorists have all come out to play, all nonsense of course....just go to wikipedia and look at coronavirus, it's been around since the 30s in several guises, Covid-19 is just one of them
                Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I watched the news this morning queuing a mile long to drive to the food bank in USA.

Comment

Some positive news

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-scrapped.html

I would hope to think it was true - but not from that excuse of a rag of a Newspaper. The Daily Express was bad Re;, giving false story's etc (as was the Daily mail), but i'd choose the Daily Express over the Daily Mail any day (and leave the shop without a Paper) as i don't believe anything they say/print and i think it's full of Liberal Do-Gooders who write in to boot too (who are way way out of touch with Society as a whole/in General), but i hope I'm wrong on this score and it gives the Nation hope though

Comment

You MAY be immune , you may get another mild dose or you may GET really , really poorly (and even die !)

I have read this but as much as I am not Open Minded (though want to be), the happenings of why people are dying and why they are contracting it is too far off the scale to make it all one disease (though too I have read Contributary Factors) play parts, but to say all these Animals caused this in a Market and spread it to every corner of the globe - just does'nt true-ly add up given the knowledge and info so called-experts have today (especialy half of these University Findings and study's) as a comparison

80sChav

Comment

2 greedy business men that I detest Richard Branson & Phillip Green who think the government is going to bail their companies out sell your 3 yachts to start with Green,Branson living in tax haven on Necker Island the cheek of it not prepared to pay their staff only think of themselves I'm alright Jack sod you the cheek of it makes my blood boil

Comment

Aldi have put screens up by checkouts got 2 Easter eggs half price,went around got what I wanted no queues at the checkout straight through

Comment

Russian pro-Kremlin media have mounted a “significant disinformation campaign” to aggravate the coronavirus pandemic crisis in western countries by destroying confidence in the emergency response, according to an internal EU report.

The effort aims to stoke “confusion, panic and fear” and stop people obtaining good information about the contagion, as part of a broader strategy to “subvert European societies from within”, the European diplomatic service analysis says.

The nine-page report — dated March 16 and seen by the Financial Times — outlines a wide range of attempts internationally to exploit the Covid-19 pandemic by spreading implausible narratives. It says the effectiveness of vetting put in place by social media companies for coronavirus content is still unclear.

“A significant disinformation campaign by Russian state media and pro-Kremlin outlets regarding Covid-19 is ongoing,” says the analysis from the European External Action Service’s strategic communications division. “The overarching aim of Kremlin disinformation is to aggravate the public health crisis in western countries, specifically by undermining public trust in national healthcare systems — thus preventing an effective response to the outbreak.”
                            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              Aldi have put screens up by checkouts got 2 Easter eggs half price,went around got what I wanted no queues at the checkout straight through
                              I'd not shop there - round my way ... most Aldi's operate a "1 in at a time policy", and as for Lidl I have'nt even got close to the que's end!!

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                                2 greedy business men that I detest Richard Branson & Phillip Green who think the government is going to bail their companies out sell your 3 yachts to start with Green,Branson living in tax haven on Necker Island the cheek of it not prepared to pay their staff only think of themselves I'm alright Jack sod you the cheek of it makes my blood boil
                                Agreed I detest Branson and am so glad he never got the Lotto franchise/contract

As well your forgetting Mike Ashley too amethyst - though I respected him when he tried to merge House of Fasier into House of Debenhams ... that was at least saving 2 very well known Departmental Stores - but sadly the powers that b said no!

Comment

Working...
                                X