Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

It was strange when I first started to venture out to a few shops best time to go was early when they opened got what I wanted and straight out,I always wear a mask in shops as I said don't care if I am the only one wearing one

Comment

Just wondering where u shielding mate as u hadnt been out since late march or early april or where you being very careful.

Originally posted by zincubus View Post
      i went shopping on our local precinct on saturday .. My first time out shopping in about 5 months !!

Very strange at first hardly anyone was wearing masks and yet a few muhtest walk around the corner to another part of the same shopping centre we were met with virtually everyone wearing masks !!

We immediately put ours on .. Guess it was peer pressure .. .. Very strange though

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        Just wondering where u shielding mate as u hadnt been out since late march or early april or where you being very careful.
        I’d been working on the school rota but last weekend was the first time I’d been shopping ( or anywhere other than work ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As from Monday wearing masks in shops in Wales in mandatory about time if you refuse to wear one then face fines or stay away

Comment

How do u feel about it taking so long for face masks being introduced.
            What was the reason it took so long mate.

What sort of fines are there.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            as from monday wearing masks in shops in wales in mandatory about time if you refuse to wear one then face fines or stay away

Comment

My opion it should have been a lot earlier,maybe the Welsh minister was waiting to see what happens don't know why.I mean people had to wear masks on public transport weeks ago.We will see what happens popped into Home Bargains yesterday all the staff were wearing them and the customers I saw were obeying the rules.

Comment

I was taking a bit of exercise on Monday evening on my way to post some letters when I saw a local double decker bus come past, and I quickly glanced to the windows of the top deck and saw two passengers on board, and neither of them were wearing face masks. Just around the corner, a nurse was getting into her car to travel to her work at a local hospital, and not surprisingly, she was wearing a face mask as one might have expected.

Whilst I am here, I have just found out that the episode of Casualty which was postponed because the storyline was too similar to the coronavirus pandemic, will be on Saturday 26th September - I suppose that we can make our own comparisons as to how similar the storyline was to the real-life outbreak.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Ì see passengers waiting at the bus stop with face masks around their necks heads in their phones bet they don't use gel before touching their masks

Comment

Went to Aldi yesterday all staff were wearing face masks or screen only saw one customer without one

Comment

It does look as if a second wave might be coming as Johnson has said - the number of deaths have gone up again. I was hoping that lightning wouldn't strike twice, but six months onwards, I wouldn't bet on it.
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

We’ve just been in the local Home Bargain supermarket .. I’d estimate only 60% of customers ( no staff ) were wearing masks !!

We are close to lockdown in our town with an infection 4 times the National average and nearly as bad as the next town who have the WORST rate in the UK ..

I asked the first assistant we saw about all the non mask wearers he said they will only conform if they get fined ... I asked another assistant ten minutes later who said ‘ it’s up to the police to make them comply” ...

What is wrong with this damn country !!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                          It does look as if a second wave might be coming as Johnson has said - the number of deaths have gone up again. I was hoping that lightning wouldn't strike twice, but six months onwards, I wouldn't bet on it.
                          Yep .... the feeling is there will be another complete lockdown apart from the flaming schools which will be kept open .. I’m doomed !!

Comment

Well the longer these fools refuse to listen to the advice the longer this virus goes on for.I see Brighton & Bournemouth was busy yesterday 100.000 visitors to Brighton 50.000 visitors in Bournemouth also same place walkers in Durdle Door Dorset not distancing

Comment

From 6pm tomorrow here things are really tightening up like no non essential travel. Etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post

What is wrong with this damn country !!
                                Indeed - will this ever end?

I hope to God that Nottingham doesn't get so bad that the city will be next for lockdown.
                                I'm having so much fun
                                My lucky number's one
                                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X