Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

I know so sad

Pubs could re-open as early as july 4th, also certain restaurants,cafes,cinemas, galleries and theatres. Boris is expected to reduce the 2 metre rule to 1 metre
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

I've had the virus guys, and I've survived it!
    Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.
    That’s excellent news !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great news
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Had wondered why (like many) you aint been around, sorry to hear you have been ill Danniella but pleased you are doing well

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
    I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
    I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!
    Oh go on!....just a nibble?

Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to
    make a full recovery.
    Take care Danniella

Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again