Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again
    Thank you for your PM ☺

Thankfully not everyone thinks like your cousin and his wife.
    Covid-19 is real, after what I've seen at work and been through myself I'll never ignore government advice on social distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Oh go on!....just a nibble?
    Ah too late I've eaten it!
    I have some good news though! My friend who delivers takeaways has said the owner of the shop is sending me a free pizza and a drink every friday night while I'm recovering!

Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wise words!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Wise words!
    Me too

Thats really unfair of them to treat u like this.

I hope ur ok.

USA HAS NOW 125 THOUSAND DEAD A QUARTER OF THE WORLDS DEAD.

three weeks ago i phoned my cousin in cornwall to ask how they both were,wish i hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.ge said 65 million people in uk 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,i couldn't believe it i said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when i told him about people i know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.when she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is i'm alright jack sod you,well they can do that because i never want anything to do with them pair again
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Beijing has gone back into lockdown imported salmon from Europe is being blamed after traces of the virus is found on chopping boards unbelievable blame the west.Two women from UK have taken the virus to New Zealand
    Lately I've noticed that at the shops lots of things have disappeared from the shelves -- toys, household items, etc -- and for weeks the shops haven't restocked them like they. As almost everything is made in China these days, it appears that the factories may have been shut down again.
    Last edited by victorbrunswick; 1 Week Ago at 06:32.

Thanks Darren I am fine.Leicester back in lockdown non essential shops closed from today,schools shut from thursday

Brace yourselves! Looks like China could gift the world another pandemic before Christmas, with swine flu #2.

If this is going to be the future - pandemic after pandemic, there may never be a return to normality.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...na-researchers