Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Because the daily deaths was at 71 - the same as yesterday, I thought at first that they were quoting yesterday's figures.

Saw the Downing Street Briefing again today, and correctly predicted that the first three journalists to ask questions would be: Kunesberg/Peston/Rigby.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

It's about keeping safe and surviving the next 6 months,one Spanish scientist said people should wear masks until 2022.It will be every autumn & winter to stop the spread of flu

Comment

I looked out of the window yesterday teatime and I caught 2 girls about 10yrs hugging each other,next 2 came along were holding hands,they are told in school not to do it,the next generation growing up don't tell me what to do cause I'm not listeningthis is how this virus is still around and spreading and what did the experts say children cant catch or spread it oh yes they can

Comment

KRAP !!

So our daughter has tested positive for Covid and the wife are now self isolating for 14 days .. just hope I don’t develop symptoms .. 62 years old Male carrying a bit of timber.. I’d be doomed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh no hope your both ok worrying times the next few weeks,hope your daughter gets well soon

Comment

Been Morrisons this evening a couple in their 50s not wearing masks,another couple in their 30s had their masks on their chin when they spotted me they soon hurried to put it back on.When I looked again they did the same thing.I made a point loud enough for them to hear not wearing your masks properly and they were heading into the aisle where I was dothering around the store not buying anything it really annoys me unnecessary journey or not

Comment

Here where iam weve have had near 3 thousand confirmed cases
                in 3 days.
                Not many fatalities thankfully.

U WILL ALWAYS GET THOSE AMETHYST WHO DONT CARE OR DONT BOTHER WITH MASKS.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I was watching the Downing Street Press Briefing on BBC One and despite the "matter of life and death" situation that these briefings provide, what with people being ill and dying willy-nilly, BBC One wanted the next programme to start as usual at 7.35 pm, so they cut away from it just before that, and so I watched the rest of it on Sky News instead when it ended at 7.45 pm. If there is one again tomorrow at the same time and it goes past 7.30 pm, I wonder whether a fictional local London soap opera will be more important to the schedulers and will be favoured more than the real-life matter of a virus wiping people out? Priorities are something which are not weighed properly when it comes to importance. Football matches running into extra time are treated a lot better than this.

Nottingham is in lockdown - whether it is just City Council territory or all of Greater Nottingham (more relevant to myself), I do think that local people need to abide by the local rules given, and that the authorities should come down on them like a ton of bricks if they don't.
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

No matter what the experts tell us to listen and abide by the rules there is always the other half who don't care a toss I'm not listening the longer they ignore the guidance the longer the rest of us have to suffer.The pubs should be shut until January stop the binge drinkers from partying,Halloween, guy fawkes,Christmas & New Year.Stop selling alcohol a lot earlier than 10pm in shops limit to what you can buy raise the age from 25 to 30.If students don't abide then have tougher measures the longer this virus will go on for.

Comment

How was that Corbyns brother allowed to travel from London to Cardiff which is in lockdown to protest outside the Senedd in Cardiff Bay,virus is a hoax no masks no vaccinations.

Comment

I do feel that closing pubs, restaurants, cafes and other watering holes at this stage is a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted once so many people have got in contact with the virus - one thing I don't like is being kept in the dark when it comes to things happening.

I have recently ordered some books online about panic attacks and nervous breakdowns because this new normal seems to be affecting my health and wellbeing - these days I often jump out of my skin when I hear a pin drop, and I think that it is the new lifestyle of staying in to protect myself from anyone who may have the virus.

If there is one present that I would like for Christmas this year, it is for the virus to disappear completely - perhaps that is something to wish for in 2021 or 2022?
                        I'm having so much fun
                        My lucky number's one
                        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

That's my New Years Wish the virus gone completely.It must be horrible for you George on your own it has affected many peoples well being,I know someone on her own haven't seen her daughter for 7 months and not likely for xmas.Feeling depressed and lonely is the biggest problem.The Chinese have a lot to answer for crippling and infecting the world.It hit us all for six,what is there to look forward to same thing each day worrying about avoiding catching it take care George

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                            That's my New Years Wish the virus gone completely.It must be horrible for you George on your own it has affected many peoples well being,I know someone on her own haven't seen her daughter for 7 months and not likely for xmas.Feeling depressed and lonely is the biggest problem.The Chinese have a lot to answer for crippling and infecting the world.It hit us all for six,what is there to look forward to same thing each day worrying about avoiding catching it take care George
                            So nothing to do with lazy inept governments elsewhere?
                            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              It's a fact of life - at least I can socially distance easier than most others.
                              I'm having so much fun
                              My lucky number's one
                              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Is sorry its affecting ur health george i assume u mean mental health put possibly physical health.

Its affecting people to different degrees.
                                I myself have not found it that tough but i certainly understand its different for for diff people.

From this friday we here are having all beauty and hairdressers close for 4 weeks.

Schools for 2 weeks.
                                Basically all hospitality for 4 weeks.

I cant see covid been gone for maybe a year or more till medicine is found.

I really feel for u mate.

Originally posted by george 1978 View Post
                                i do feel that closing pubs, restaurants, cafes and other watering holes at this stage is a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted once so many people have got in contact with the virus - one thing i don't like is being kept in the dark when it comes to things happening.

I have recently ordered some books online about panic attacks and nervous breakdowns because this new normal seems to be affecting my health and wellbeing - these days i often jump out of my skin when i hear a pin drop, and i think that it is the new lifestyle of staying in to protect myself from anyone who may have the virus.

If there is one present that i would like for christmas this year, it is for the virus to disappear completely - perhaps that is something to wish for in 2021 or 2022?
                                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                                X