• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Nice to hear from you George as long as your ok that's main thing

Comment

I have been wearing a masks in shops for a few weeks now what about you guys masks or no masks?

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        I just heard myself from Daniella that she got the Covid-19 and I am sorry to hear about it. I have to admit that I have had the odd "fuzzy head" from time to time although I am almost sure that isn't part of it, but is that one of the symptoms?

I will try from time to time to "pop my head around the door" and see what's cookin' at DYR Towers, but as these times are still testing, I am focusing on other things at the moment.
        I didn't experience a fuzzy head, I did have headaches though.
        I get a freebie pizza on a Friday night George, compliments of my local takeaway.

Comment

Been wearing them for some time now due to travelling on public transport to work etc and hospital visits.

Just wish more people would wear masks.

You watch them at the train stations stood there without masks on and then put them on when the train arrives only to remove them once on the train.What ,makes it worse down this way nobody seems to be enforcing the fact that masks are mandatory in certain situations.

I suffer from problems that makes wearing them uncomfortable........but I still wear them not for me.I care about others around me.It brings it home hard just how many people only care about themselves and have an I'M OK Jack attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            I have been wearing a masks in shops for a few weeks now what about you guys masks or no masks?
            No choice anymore, just do it!
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
              Been wearing them for some time now due to travelling on public transport to work etc and hospital visits.

Just wish more people would wear masks.

You watch them at the train stations stood there without masks on and then put them on when the train arrives only to remove them once on the train.What ,makes it worse down this way nobody seems to be enforcing the fact that masks are mandatory in certain situations.

I suffer from problems that makes wearing them uncomfortable........but I still wear them not for me.I care about others around me.It brings it home hard just how many people only care about themselves and have an I'M OK Jack attitude.
              Well we know the selfish lot who dont care a toss.I have not seen any member of staff wearing a mask on the checkouts in Morrisons The security guard have started to wear one.Matalan staff on tills wear masks & gloves

Comment

Nice to hear from you George as long as your ok that's main thing
                I am a part-timer at the moment, but I hope to get myself up to full-time status by the autumn.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                  I didn't experience a fuzzy head, I did have headaches though.
                  I get a freebie pizza on a Friday night George, compliments of my local takeaway.
                  At least that's something - I have to admit that I am anxious about the wearing masks thing on public transport, and sitting in the right seat. I have not set foot on a bus since 9th March, or inside a shop since 16th March. I use internet shopping with Tesco and Iceland, and it was a struggle at first, but getting slots are a bit easier now - light at the end of the tunnel?

Did you all get the "instruction manuals" from 10 Downing Street (just like 28 million other households) around three months ago, about how to wash your hands and all that during the pandemic? Mine is still on my desk and I refer to it from time to time.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I found the more you stay couped up indoors the more your confidence goes.I wear a mask everytime now in shops and I dont hang around for too long.I know it's hard for a lot of people I am sure depression has gone up a hell of a lot since lockdown.Its the selfish I dont care attitude are the problem in my eyes

Comment

At least that's something - I have to admit that I am anxious about the wearing masks thing on public transport, and sitting in the right seat. I have not set foot on a bus since 9th March, or inside a shop since 16th March. I use internet shopping with Tesco and Iceland, and it was a struggle at first, but getting slots are a bit easier now - light at the end of the tunnel?

Did you all get the "instruction manuals" from 10 Downing Street (just like 28 million other households) around three months ago, about how to wash your hands and all that during the pandemic? Mine is still on my desk and I refer to it from time to time.
                      I got the instructions too, i take particular interest in the hand washing process, I've been indoors for weeks on end now, I'm getting cabin fever ☺ but I'm staying put!
                      Try using a scarf instead of a face mask when you do go on a bus, as long as your mouth and nose are covered then it's ok.

Comment

I found the more you stay couped up indoors the more your confidence goes.I wear a mask everytime now in shops and I dont hang around for too long.I know it's hard for a lot of people I am sure depression has gone up a hell of a lot since lockdown.Its the selfish I dont care attitude are the problem in my eyes
                        Totally agree with you. I also have no sympathy for the Brits who couldn't get to Spain quick enough, they have to quarantine for 2wks upon their return.

Comment

I am a part-timer at the moment, but I hope to get myself up to full-time status by the autumn.
                          Roll on autumn as i love it, all those crisp early mornings and lovely colours the leaves turn before they fall.

Comment

I read there are 600,000 Brits in Spain bonkers or what

Comment

• Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Mmmmm

The National Statistics have split the UK into 7,200 ‘areas’ and my local ‘area’ had the 5th highest death count in June !!

5th out of 7,200 !!!

Jesus wept !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Its understandable that confidence would go down and mental health issues intensify domestic abuse depression etc.

A lot of peeps still think its a fuss about nothing.

Hope ur ok.

i found the more you stay couped up indoors the more your confidence goes.i wear a mask everytime now in shops and i dont hang around for too long.i know it's hard for a lot of people i am sure depression has gone up a hell of a lot since lockdown.its the selfish i dont care attitude are the problem in my eyes
                                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                                X