Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Gutted that this has destroyed any chances of my familiy's trip back to the UK this year to visit my elderly parents. Even worse that we booked through Virgin Airways so a refund might not even be on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
      Gutted that this has destroyed any chances of my familiy's trip back to the UK this year to visit my elderly parents. Even worse that we booked through Virgin Airways so a refund might not even be on the cards.
      Oh?....Why not?, i seem to remember hearing on the news that holiday companies refusing refunds were in fact breaking the law.
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
        How about trying through VA facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
          Oh?....Why not?, i seem to remember hearing on the news that holiday companies refusing refunds were in fact breaking the law.
          They've gone into administration here.

Comment

I’m seeing suggestions online where secondary schools are preparing to welcome back their year 10’s on the 1st June and sending out questionnaires to parents testing the water to see how many will actually be sending their children in .. ???!

I was initially under the impression that the first stage was for primary schools to reopen with reception, year 1 and year 6 but then days later it emerged that schools with nurseries would also be allowing then to return ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How are schools going to be able to social distance pupils with 30 or more in classrooms

Comment

The world has changed so much in just the past couple of months due to the pandemic, and our lives have changed so much as a result. I haven't been posting on here as much as I used to, and it is mostly the changes in my life that I have had to adapt to since February as being the main reason. I have been focusing on other things that could help me get towards the end of this sooner rather than later, hence my absence from here.

Looking back to February, I have to say that it felt a bit more scare than now, for I have had time to digest and get used to the different normal that we are all living under now. My routine has changed - I watch the daily Downing Street press briefings which I find very insightful, and I stay at home most of time, going out for a few minutes during the early hours for post a letter or something. It's been a struggles to get online supermarket deliveries but I have managed it a few times.

If this had happened 30 years ago (or if I was 30 years younger now), as a person who had frequently been one of those who did "school refusal" because I hated the place, I would have felt this as a blessing in disguise.

I just hope that it will go, or at least be reduced by the end of August - I am still optimistic about the "light at the end of the tunnel".
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I'm trying to live as normal as possible, only going out if I really need to.

My company rang me last week to let me know that they don't need me back at the moment.

I just hope we don't come out of lockdown too fast then have to reinstate it.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

The figures shot up again yesterday 545 deaths,I was watching Horizon last night it was in 2 parts I missed the first one but the second part was really interesting.In January this office in Germany where a colleague in the canteen used the salt cellar it went on with more staff using the salt cellar,desk sharing within 5 days 16 staff were infected with the virus.With the Chinese celebrating Their Chinese New Year and travelling round the world they spread the virus infecting the world hence it became rife.I always believed this was the cause travelling by plane round the world.

Comment

Another day when everyone is like sardines on Bournemouth beaches no social distance,will we ever come out of stage 4

Comment

Im Getting Abit Fed Up With It all Know , Just want to go out and do the stuff we normally do .

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                          Im Getting Abit Fed Up With It all Know , Just want to go out and do the stuff we normally do .
                          We all are but I've got no intention of going where the crowds go to the beaches

Comment

I feel it's just too early to be easing the lockdown
                            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Me too

Comment

Especially up here in the northwest !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X