Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    I Was on the door step last night at 8pm applauding the NHS staff the rest of the neighbours were doing the same
    They’re supposedly gonna have that every Thursday 8pm until it’s all over ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nobody can predict when it will be over and done with 4 months or more?

Nobody can predict when it will be over and done with 4 months or more?
    It'll fly by
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

Hope so went to shop in Aldi this morning only 1 person from household free trolleys no coins,manager giving out free wipes for trolley handles,no basket shop,no picking handful and taking them to checkouts,not more than 60 people in store at one time.Really organised dont know if Morrisons Asda Tesco Sainsburys doing similar things?

Hope so went to shop in Aldi this morning only 1 person from household free trolleys no coins,manager giving out free wipes for trolley handles,no basket shop,no picking handful and taking them to checkouts,not more than 60 people in store at one time.Really organised dont know if Morrisons Asda Tesco Sainsburys doing similar things?
    Yeah , Morrisons are forming a queue outside and allowing 50 every 15 minutes or so.....no trolley wipes however, we took along some hand sanitizer

Morrisons have got screens at the checkout

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Yeah , Morrisons are forming a queue outside and allowing 50 every 15 minutes or so.....no trolley wipes however, we took along some hand sanitizer
    Good point. I was at the supermarket this morning. Had to wait nearly an hour to get in. Yet, the baskets and trolleys were not disinterested after use.

Disinterested?....think you meant disinfected

I know it's a terrible illness and have total sympothy towards those who are suffering, and I know that others are far worse off but whole thing of not even being able to Shop at Tesco's/asda etc is driving me mad as trying to get everything/and anything else done - sadly sorry

80sChav

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    They’re supposedly gonna have that every Thursday 8pm until it’s all over ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I totally approve of it to certain extents - but may-be once a month at the most to have it (or had-hock days)

This is making us too guey and too American and bringing Amercanisms things into play (even though we all know we appreciate immensley the NHS's efforts - there is thanking them and going o.t.t) , so may-be a Series of Concerts as has been muted - say in aug (if we get over it), though I doubt we wil, as doing Concerts is what us Brits do best and as much as a clapping applause is vastly appreciated by them - the Workers and Hospitals would prefer the Money I think