Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Pubs could re-open as early as july 4th, also certain restaurants,cafes,cinemas, galleries and theatres. Boris is expected to reduce the 2 metre rule to 1 metre
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I've had the virus guys, and I've survived it!
      Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
        Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.
        That’s excellent news !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great news
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Had wondered why (like many) you aint been around, sorry to hear you have been ill Danniella but pleased you are doing well

Comment

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
              I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!

Comment

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
                I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!
                Oh go on!....just a nibble?

Comment

Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to
                  make a full recovery.
                  Take care Danniella

Comment

Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again
                      Thank you for your PM ☺

Thankfully not everyone thinks like your cousin and his wife.
                      Covid-19 is real, after what I've seen at work and been through myself I'll never ignore government advice on social distancing.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                        Oh go on!....just a nibble?
                        Ah too late I've eaten it!
                        I have some good news though! My friend who delivers takeaways has said the owner of the shop is sending me a free pizza and a drink every friday night while I'm recovering!

Comment

Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                            Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Wise words!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                              Wise words!
                              Me too

Comment

Thats really unfair of them to treat u like this.

I hope ur ok.

USA HAS NOW 125 THOUSAND DEAD A QUARTER OF THE WORLDS DEAD.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                                three weeks ago i phoned my cousin in cornwall to ask how they both were,wish i hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.ge said 65 million people in uk 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,i couldn't believe it i said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when i told him about people i know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.when she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is i'm alright jack sod you,well they can do that because i never want anything to do with them pair again
                                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                                X