Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 199

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

  1. #141

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    I'd not shop there - round my way ... most Aldi's operate a "1 in at a time policy", and as for Lidl I have'nt even got close to the que's end!!
    I prefer to shop in Aldi until it's over and done with when that will be God knows

  2. #142

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    Agreed I detest Branson and am so glad he never got the Lotto franchise/contract

    As well your forgetting Mike Ashley too amethyst - though I respected him when he



    tried to merge House of Fasier into House of Debenhams ... that was at least saving
    2 very well known Departmental Stores - but sadly the powers that b said no!
    Disgusting men shows were their loyalty lies

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    No really breaking news then Carrie has it too
    ???

    What the hell has his girlfriend having it got to do with Boris being admitted to hospital .. ??

    May have secondary pneumonia!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #144

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    What I mean is I didn't know that Boris had been admitted to hospital until You had mentioned it.Then I read about it on breaking news

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    What I mean is I didn't know that Boris had been admitted to hospital until You had mentioned it.Then I read about it on breaking news
    Your explanation is as baffling as your initial response


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,175

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    I prefer to shop in Aldi until it's over and done with when that will be God knows
    They are the meanest of all Supermarkets for the amount of Shoppers they let in!!

    Admitted I live nr a Big City and they let only one in per time (thatI can understand) but not when in some/most branches we are talking they are "part rural" too!!

    80sChva

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    They are the meanest of all Supermarkets for the amount of Shoppers they let in!!

    Admitted I live nr a Big City and they let only one in per time (thatI can understand) but not when in some/most branches we are talking they are "part rural" too!!

    80sChva
    There a Tesco Extra in S_______m (London) that adheres to the 2m policy; so you need to wait in a queue outside the superstore. Unfortunately, when I was in the store there were many people in close proximity. I felt very uncomfortable. I won't be going there till the virus is dead and gone from all the countries in the world.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    There a Tesco Extra in S_______m (London) that adheres to the 2m policy; so you need to wait in a queue outside the superstore. Unfortunately, when I was in the store there were many people in close proximity. I felt very uncomfortable. I won't be going there till the virus is dead and gone from all the countries in the world.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Coronavirus... thoughts ..




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    925

    Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post



    That man is an actual genius.

    Anyone complaining that the pool noodles are hitting them is TOO DAMN CLOSE!

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts on blue cistern blocks
    By Zincubus in forum Member's lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 09:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •