Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Default Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    I'd not shop there - round my way ... most Aldi's operate a "1 in at a time policy", and as for Lidl I have'nt even got close to the que's end!!
    I prefer to shop in Aldi until it's over and done with when that will be God knows

Agreed I detest Branson and am so glad he never got the Lotto franchise/contract

As well your forgetting Mike Ashley too amethyst - though I respected him when he

tried to merge House of Fasier into House of Debenhams ... that was at least saving
    2 very well known Departmental Stores - but sadly the powers that b said no!
    Disgusting men shows were their loyalty lies

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    No really breaking news then Carrie has it too
    ???

What the hell has his girlfriend having it got to do with Boris being admitted to hospital .. ??

May have secondary pneumonia!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I mean is I didn't know that Boris had been admitted to hospital until You had mentioned it.Then I read about it on breaking news

What I mean is I didn't know that Boris had been admitted to hospital until You had mentioned it.Then I read about it on breaking news
    Your explanation is as baffling as your initial response

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I prefer to shop in Aldi until it's over and done with when that will be God knows
    They are the meanest of all Supermarkets for the amount of Shoppers they let in!!

Admitted I live nr a Big City and they let only one in per time (thatI can understand) but not when in some/most branches we are talking they are "part rural" too!!

80sChva

They are the meanest of all Supermarkets for the amount of Shoppers they let in!!

Admitted I live nr a Big City and they let only one in per time (thatI can understand) but not when in some/most branches we are talking they are "part rural" too!!

80sChva
    There a Tesco Extra in S_______m (London) that adheres to the 2m policy; so you need to wait in a queue outside the superstore. Unfortunately, when I was in the store there were many people in close proximity. I felt very uncomfortable. I won't be going there till the virus is dead and gone from all the countries in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    There a Tesco Extra in S_______m (London) that adheres to the 2m policy; so you need to wait in a queue outside the superstore. Unfortunately, when I was in the store there were many people in close proximity. I felt very uncomfortable. I won't be going there till the virus is dead and gone from all the countries in the world.

Default Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post

That man is an actual genius.

Anyone complaining that the pool noodles are hitting them is TOO DAMN CLOSE!