• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Essentials if you have dogs that need exercising then owners are going to take them out more than once a day.The only place I will be is in the garden,probably go to the shops twice a week.

Comment

Bicycle shops?.....did i read that correctly?
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Sky news a factory is being built in 10 days Middlesborough to produce 1 million bottles of hand gel a month

Comment

Just gets worse in here in the uk
            ... 21 year old young woman dies - she was perfectly healthy - so no underlying health problems ....

Also the youngsters are playing up again

Coronavirus Kent: Six ambulances have holes drilled in tyres in overnight attack in Ramsgate

They’re throwing things onto the railway tracks .. a train hit a bicycle yesterday !!

They burnt two Iceland food delivery trucks to the ground in Bristol

Comment

I have been so stressed out that I refuse to look at the news on TV and online.Its taken over everybody's
              Life,cant take anymore.Found it very therapeutic this morning spending an hour in the garden,we all need to destress but it's really difficult

Comment

Me and the wife are off together for the next 18 days so we are safe in our comfy little abode and garden area .. just walking the dog together once daily ..

My quandary is regards the food situation

We have at least 3 weeks of food to see us through ( the milk and bread will only last a week though) ... anyways it means we can stay in our little safe-house bubble and not venture out shopping in that period ..

Now our daughter things differently .. she reckons we should be getting the weekly shop in as usual for the next couple of weeks but be extra careful when shopping and then bolt the doors when the the situation gets worse / dangerous in two weeks or so time - as the government predicts ??

Any thoughts guys ?

Comment

Will only go out once a week for a top up shop then straight back home,we are fortunate we are having a nice dry sunny spell hope this lasts at least we have our own little garden space it was really nice yesterday the blackbirds were singing,the bumble bees are about.I phone my elderly neighbours every day,the husband said it's so nice to hear your voice it lifts our spirit.Stay safe everyone one day at a time make the most of that,we dont know what's round that corner

Comment

I Was on the door step last night at 8pm applauding the NHS staff the rest of the neighbours were doing the same

Comment

• Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      I Was on the door step last night at 8pm applauding the NHS staff the rest of the neighbours were doing the same
                      They’re supposedly gonna have that every Thursday 8pm until it’s all over ..

Comment

Nobody can predict when it will be over and done with 4 months or more?

Comment

Nobody can predict when it will be over and done with 4 months or more?
                          It'll fly by

Comment

Hope so went to shop in Aldi this morning only 1 person from household free trolleys no coins,manager giving out free wipes for trolley handles,no basket shop,no picking handful and taking them to checkouts,not more than 60 people in store at one time.Really organised dont know if Morrisons Asda Tesco Sainsburys doing similar things?

Comment

Hope so went to shop in Aldi this morning only 1 person from household free trolleys no coins,manager giving out free wipes for trolley handles,no basket shop,no picking handful and taking them to checkouts,not more than 60 people in store at one time.Really organised dont know if Morrisons Asda Tesco Sainsburys doing similar things?
                              Yeah , Morrisons are forming a queue outside and allowing 50 every 15 minutes or so.....no trolley wipes however, we took along some hand sanitizer

Comment

Morrisons have got screens at the checkout

Comment

Working...
                                X