The Feelings of not knowing certain Episodes of a TV Prog for years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feelings of not knowing certain Episodes of a TV Prog for years

I have often had this feeling - like Re Grange hill and missing large chunks (to recall) of Series 14 in 1991 first time round and the wait until hitting that "era" 7 years later in 1998 seeming like an eternity

Strangely though Re; the 1987 Repeats (both the first and Second Showings on BBC1) I could recall all of Series 10 as it was shown 8 years later in 1996 on the "3rd Repeats" (Aka Sat/sun Mornings of the mid 1990s) but not all of Series 11 that I wipped from Video-ing

It was the same with when Bread first gained repeat showings on TV in 2000 - only 9 years after the Final Series and no doubt it'd be the same with the Final series of Last Of The summer wine for me when Marina got a new fellow and did "the dirty to Howard by cheating on him" as he had been doing to Pearl all the years

both Bread and GH are iconic to me - as on both occassions I was in hospital and had a really really bad stomach bug

80sChav

Re: The Feelings of not knowing certain Episodes of a TV Prog for years

Somehow I kept missing the episode of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em where Frank Spencer keeps annoying his neighbour who is trying to write a script.

This show was repeated a few times in the 1980s-90s but didn't get the chance to see it until I was given the box set a few years ago by a friend.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: The Feelings of not knowing certain Episodes of a TV Prog for years

I wish they’d show it again on tv .. I’ve started watching Cell Block H on YouTube .. seen half of series one , episode 1 !!

Just 692 episodes to plough though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
      X