Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favourite's Only Fools And Horses Moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favourite's Only Fools And Horses Moment?

I Thought i would do a thread for one of the best british sitcom's of all-time.

i just wanted know to what is your favourite Ofah Moment.

i'll start from the episode-The Frogs Legacy.

Del trying to sell a computer to Mike at the Nag's Head.

Mike "What do I want with a computer Del?"
    Del "Everyone's got one now"
    Mike "Do you have one?"
    Rodney "He's got 25".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ofah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	264578

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: What's Your Favourite's Only Fools And Horses Moment?

Batman and Robin
    The Chandelier smashing to bits
    When Del & Rodney were babysitting Marlene & Boycies Great Dane lol

Comment

Play it cool Rodders...play it cool
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Phew onthebuses fan - this is an impossible ask .... though to name 3 to 5 i'd say

1 The Jolly Boys Outing and the Trival Pursuit Episode with Rodney's Clue via the Biro and Del Boy going "it's a pen and then the subsquent Coach journey and Trigger saying what's up with Harry (Driver) and Boycie or Mike (I think it's Mike) goes "Smoke-Blindness would be my best bet Trigg" and he goes "I thought he was drunk"

2 Miami Twice and driving on the wrong side of the Road siging " The Yellow Rose Of Texas"

3 Mother Nature's Son and trying to convince Miles - that Uncle albert was 99 years old and at the same time somehow "actually" getting away with the scam of it being Tap Water

4.The end of that epi in Brighton with the Bottles shining Yellow

5.The Xmas 86 Special and Fit nearly dawning on Del Boy - more than it had dancing to Carless Whisper that they are'nt "whole Brothers"!!

Comment

When Rodney is on the phone to his older girlfriend in one of the early episodes, when Del asks who he was speaking to Rodney says Micky Pearce. Del's reaction is priceless.

Del hand-gliding & then pretending to be crippled, especially when Rodney provokes him into standing up.

The inflatable dolls in Danger UXB.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

The rare butterfly chase when Denzil comes along and squashes it the reaction on their faces all that effort to catch it alive was gone lol

Comment

My favourite is 'A Touch of Glass.'
              When the Trotters are hired to clean some chandeliers.
              There was even a documentary about this episode

Comment

When Rodney meets a posh girl selling paintings in the market,gets invited to her families mansion and estate,Del boy turns up in the van priceless lol

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  When Rodney meets a posh girl selling paintings in the market,gets invited to her families mansion and estate,Del boy turns up in the van priceless lol
                  Is that the one where the posh woman identifies an expensive painting in the Trotter flat and convinces Del boy to give it to her as a birthday present?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
                    Is that the one where the posh woman identifies an expensive painting in the Trotter flat and convinces Del boy to give it to her as a birthday present?
                    No different episode

Comment

No different episode
                      Ah i know this one, Royal Flush ☺
                      She's related to the royal family. I love the dinner party scene! ☺

Comment

One of my fave episodes is Danger UXD, aka the one with the blow up dolls! ☺
                        When the dolls appear in Dels late mothers clothes it makes me laugh every time i watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                          Ah i know this one, Royal Flush ☺
                          She's related to the royal family. I love the dinner party scene! ☺
                          Yes that's the one.Also same episode when Rodney went to the Opera to see Carmen with her Del boy turns up with Junie lol

Comment

Yes that's the one.Also same episode when Rodney went to the Opera to see Carmen with her Del boy turns up with Junie lol
                            Yeah and they are eating ice creams, crisps, sweets, it was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                              Yeah and they are eating ice creams, crisps, sweets, it was hilarious!
                              Indeed it was Daniella lol
                              What about the trip to Holland a wreck of a boat from Hull lol

Comment

Working...
                              X