Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favourite's Only Fools And Horses Moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Your Favourite's Only Fools And Horses Moment?

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
    Is that the one where the posh woman identifies an expensive painting in the Trotter flat and convinces Del boy to give it to her as a birthday present?
    That episode is called Yesterday Never Comes.
    See Dels face when grandad says 'a posh tart rang', and Miranda (posh tart) is stood there!

Comment

Another One Of My Favourites Is The Urgh A Girl From Uncle Albert One Of The Best Scenes.

From 1990 Christmas Special Rodney Come Home.

And Also Class Of 62 The School Reunion With Slater.

Del Boy: We had Denzil in goal, we had Monkey Harris at left-back, we had... camaraderie.

Trigger: Was that the Italian boy?
      Del Boy - Yes Trig That Was The Italian Boy

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
        Another One Of My Favourites Is The Urgh A Girl From Uncle Albert One Of The Best Scenes.

From 1990 Christmas Special Rodney Come Home.

And Also Class Of 62 The School Reunion With Slater.

Del Boy: We had Denzil in goal, we had Monkey Harris at left-back, we had... camaraderie.

Trigger: Was that the Italian boy?
        Del Boy - Yes Trig That Was The Italian Boy
        Haha!
        Do you like the two part episode Miami Twice? I love it.
        From when they first land in America, Rodney looks like he already has a tan.
        Great episode though.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
          That episode is called Yesterday Never Comes.
          See Dels face when grandad says 'a posh tart rang', and Miranda (posh tart) is stood there!
          I wonder if this episode would be allowed to be aired with all the pc around these days. In the programme Del boy smacks her bum amongst other things

Comment

I wonder if this episode would be allowed to be aired with all the pc around these days. In the programme Del boy smacks her bum amongst other things
            Probably still does, it's mostly the right wing press exaggerate things, probably as a smokescreen for all their hatred of everything progressive.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Del gets away with smacking Mirandas bum, when Rodney tries it with the girl outside the coffee shop he nearly gets knocked out!

Comment

I watched a programme about the characters in the show,and David Jason said he didn't want to call Rodney a plonker dipstick wholly etc,but I had to say what was in the lines

Comment

The end of the first Slater episode. Del has been charged with receiving stolen goods. Slater has promised immunity from prosecution if he identifies the thief.

Slater: So who stole the stuff?
                  Del: I did. (smirks, waves immunity document)

Comment

When Del boy finds the pocket watch.This time we will be millionaires Rodney

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      When Del boy finds the pocket watch.This time we will be millionaires Rodney
                      Initially, didn't Del boy disregard the watch and tossed it away in the garage.

Comment

The scene when boycie is waving a knife around at poor “Gary”

Comment

When Damian was born the expression on Rodney's face

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                            When Damian was born the expression on Rodney's face
                            The expression on Rodney's face was reminiscent of the wide eyed stare that Lee Remick gave in the film The Omen (1976) when Damien's nanny appears in her hospital room.

Comment

The expression on Rodney's face was reminiscent of the wide eyed stare that Lee Remick gave in the film The Omen (1976) when Damien's nanny appears in her hospital room.
                              When Del boy said it's a baby Rodney lol

Comment

“Raise your glasses....to Cassandra and Rodney”
                                ”CASSANDRA and RODNEY!”
                                ​Dave”

Comment

Working...
                                X