What happened around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened around here?

Dont blame you having a rest seeing you work in a hospital.I believe we have to change our routine to get us through this.Instead of going to the doctor to pick up my prescription I have now done Boots on line where they sort out your medication and send it out by royal mail signed for and it's free,brilliant now I dont have to go to the surgery a sensible move.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
      Dont blame you having a rest seeing you work in a hospital.I believe we have to change our routine to get us through this.Instead of going to the doctor to pick up my prescription I have now done Boots on line where they sort out your medication and send it out by royal mail signed for and it's free,brilliant now I dont have to go to the surgery a sensible move.
      Doctors surgeries are actually relatively quiet as they are no longer dealing with coughs and colds and i imagine very few doctors have yet to deal with coronavirus patients
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Are we all self isolating only going out when we need too

Comment

Curfews soon like war time the army patrolling supermarkets ration books
          Over 70s self isolate 4 months oh my god

Comment

Mmm...what if your 69, are you any less at risk?

Comment

Being retired this is not so difficult but not actually doing it yet, my niece is really upset as she is due to get married in cyprus this may but it might have to be cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                Being retired this is not so difficult but not actually doing it yet, my niece is really upset as she is due to get married in cyprus this may but it might have to be cancelled
                It is causing a lot of distress with people already made plans weddings holidays etc
                Everything will have to be put back months by the look of things thanks to the chinese

Comment

It is causing a lot of distress with people already made plans weddings holidays etc
                  Everything will have to be put back months by the look of things thanks to the chinese
                  Precisely, hate to generalise but the Chinese have never been the most hygienic, nearly as grubby as the French

Comment

How on earth will that work !!?

Who’s gonna care for them .. they’ll need food and other things ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s just like the war ... the heath minister just said that all they’ve instructed any engineers / manufacturers to change from what they are making ... cars / fridges or whatever to producing ventilators !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's horrible all those innocent people dying,we know we all got to go sometime but not like this,surely if there was a God up there he wouldn't allow this to happen.How the hell are we going to get through this plans ruined I am devastated for us all.Depression and suicides will be up how is the NHS going to cope.

Comment

.........so surely all this doesn't account for the lack of activity around here, for a minute i thought Amethyst had become a pen friend

Comment

.........so surely all this doesn't account for the lack of activity around here, for a minute i thought Amethyst had become a pen friend
                            Lol

Comment

Funny isn't it that at a time when millions are confined to there homes nobody wants to hang out on here, whats happening? i have visions of everybody cowering in there armchairs afraid to fart, it's against my better instincts but i may as well find some DIY to do

Comment

Funny isn't it that at a time when millions are confined to there homes nobody wants to hang out on here, whats happening? i have visions of everybody cowering in there armchairs afraid to fart, it's against my better instincts but i may as well find some DIY to do
                                So true at least let us now your still ok

Comment

Working...
                                X