Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened around here?

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
    I'm back, I've just been busy with work. I noticed George hasn't been around, he's usually very active.
    Hello Peep's how is it all going ?

were you all lot talking about me ?

if so i have been really busy as it was my old man's 50th on Wednesday . so i have been celebrating that with my mum and my sister .
    im trying to keep myself busy, but im finding hard ,i miss going to the shops etc eg coffee shop's and my charity shops i love them.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Nice to know your safe

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post

if so i have been really busy as it was my old man's 50th on Wednesday . so i have been celebrating that with my mum and my sister .
        im trying to keep myself busy, but im finding hard ,i miss going to the shops etc eg coffee shop's and my charity shops i love them.
        Your old man's only 50?...Blimey that must make you one of the youngest members on here!
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post

I love charity shops too. I recently bought a bookcase from a Sue Ryder shop, i gave it a wipe down with antibacterial wipes and it's as good as new. ☺

Comment

Working...
          X