Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What happened around here?

Default Re: What happened around here?

Dont think oh just a bit fun no harm how irresponsible are they beyond belief.They cant hang around mcnuggets and dud you see all cars queuing for the drive through morons

Jeepers, sure hope things look up a bit round here soon, i understand peeps are worried about CV but theirs no point hibernating is there?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Jeepers, sure hope things look up a bit round here soon, i understand peeps are worried about CV but theirs no point hibernating is there?
    Hope the regulars are ok what about George?

I had this terrible dream, I was in Terry Nation's old Survivors tv program and...

ahhh, it's not a dream! Well, we are living differently way over here in Canada, which is to say very carefully. Next door is a country not doing so well in changing ways (the big U.S. of A.) or taking the danger as seriously.

A relative from Holland and her husband would've been visiting in May but have had to cancel, sounds like they are handling this very differently there too, something about building group immunity by not changing things too much? I guess time will tell us, Nick Drake knew!

We have gone through a bit of the panic shoppers buying up things but mostly can still get everything each week or so, but they queue people up outside a certain space apart and let them in slowly to shop. There is a senior's hour early in the morning so they get to shop first after everything has been disinfected and cleaned as much as possible from closing the day before. I have two late 70s aged parents to look out for. Made some bleach and water for a spray bottle to treat door handles and surfaces, telephones, also I use old pencils to push keypad buttons on anything public and then throw away the pencil.
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Hope the regulars are ok what about George?
    I'm back, I've just been busy with work. I noticed George hasn't been around, he's usually very active.

luxton bus depot & In The Back Of Stan's Bus

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    I'm back, I've just been busy with work. I noticed George hasn't been around, he's usually very active.
    Hello Peep's how is it all going ?

were you all lot talking about me ?

if so i have been really busy as it was my old man's 50th on Wednesday . so i have been celebrating that with my mum and my sister .
    im trying to keep myself busy, but im finding hard ,i miss going to the shops etc eg coffee shop's and my charity shops i love them.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Nice to know your safe

Quote Originally Posted by onthebusesfan View Post

if so i have been really busy as it was my old man's 50th on Wednesday . so i have been celebrating that with my mum and my sister .
    im trying to keep myself busy, but im finding hard ,i miss going to the shops etc eg coffee shop's and my charity shops i love them.
    Your old man's only 50?...Blimey that must make you one of the youngest members on here!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Quote Originally Posted by onthebusesfan View Post

I love charity shops too. I recently bought a bookcase from a Sue Ryder shop, i gave it a wipe down with antibacterial wipes and it's as good as new. ☺