Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened around here?

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Funny isn't it that at a time when millions are confined to there homes nobody wants to hang out on here, whats happening? i have visions of everybody cowering in there armchairs afraid to fart, it's against my better instincts but i may as well find some DIY to do
    It will hopefully be a nice place to hang out .. that said , I fear we are all likely to lose some friends or family to be honest ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
      It's horrible all those innocent people dying,we know we all got to go sometime but not like this,surely if there was a God up there he wouldn't allow this to happen.How the hell are we going to get through this plans ruined I am devastated for us all.Depression and suicides will be up how is the NHS going to cope.
      It’s kinda scary to see them preparing temporary mortuaries all over the country in preparation

Comment

A lot of worried folk.Children have painted rainbows and putting them in their windows.Need the army now to keep gangs hanging round the streets.The irresponsible lot who panic buy empty shelves are they the ones who still dont listen to advice and stay indoors,they think it's one jolly holiday by flocking to the coast and countryside in droves.

Comment

I fear the panic buying is unlikely to stop, as i said in an earlier post we are all part of the problem and the more we see and hear of supermarkets being ransacked the more likely we are to follow suit
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I dont think it will either

Comment

I still cannot believe this is happening. I feel I am going to wake up from a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
                I still cannot believe this is happening. I feel I am going to wake up from a dream.
                I thought about that too one big dream and you wake up and it's gone,but no another day to get through

Comment

Not quite the zombie apocalypse but certain very worrying, Piers morgan was really on one this morning when he read about crowds in parks and on beaches as if nothing was going on, so many people ignoring the guidelines given out by the government, he was saying "for pitys sake you are simply being asked to stay at home and watch telly for a few weeks it isn't difficult you are not being sent to war"......so true

Comment

I saw that I am prepared to abide by the rules as long as it takes,as Boris said we must protect the NHS

Comment

What happened around here?

A lot of worried folk.Children have painted rainbows and putting them in their windows.Need the army now to keep gangs hanging round the streets.The irresponsible lot who panic buy empty shelves are they the ones who still dont listen to advice and stay indoors,they think it's one jolly holiday by flocking to the coast and countryside in droves.
                      I’ve seen reports of 25 separate incidents involving children/youths and our railways .. in one incident a bicycle was thrown onto the tracks and hit by a train !!

What is wrong with our youngsters?

Imagine if the train had of been derailed and caused a major catastrophe..

Comment

Dont think oh just a bit fun no harm how irresponsible are they beyond belief.They cant hang around mcnuggets and dud you see all cars queuing for the drive through morons

Comment

Jeepers, sure hope things look up a bit round here soon, i understand peeps are worried about CV but theirs no point hibernating is there?

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                            Jeepers, sure hope things look up a bit round here soon, i understand peeps are worried about CV but theirs no point hibernating is there?
                            Hope the regulars are ok what about George?

Comment

I had this terrible dream, I was in Terry Nation's old Survivors tv program and...

ahhh, it's not a dream! Well, we are living differently way over here in Canada, which is to say very carefully. Next door is a country not doing so well in changing ways (the big U.S. of A.) or taking the danger as seriously.

A relative from Holland and her husband would've been visiting in May but have had to cancel, sounds like they are handling this very differently there too, something about building group immunity by not changing things too much? I guess time will tell us, Nick Drake knew!

We have gone through a bit of the panic shoppers buying up things but mostly can still get everything each week or so, but they queue people up outside a certain space apart and let them in slowly to shop. There is a senior's hour early in the morning so they get to shop first after everything has been disinfected and cleaned as much as possible from closing the day before. I have two late 70s aged parents to look out for. Made some bleach and water for a spray bottle to treat door handles and surfaces, telephones, also I use old pencils to push keypad buttons on anything public and then throw away the pencil.
                              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Hope the regulars are ok what about George?
                                I'm back, I've just been busy with work. I noticed George hasn't been around, he's usually very active.

Comment

Working...
                                X