Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

G.I. Blues and Blue Hawaii by Elvis. 2 great early soundtrack albums by Elvis. The rest you were lucky if there were a couple of decent songs on but these 2 were crackers.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: What Is Your Favourite Songs Or Soundtracks Featured In A Film That You Like ?

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Goldfinger...Shirley bassey, the best Bond song ever
      Love the song Goldfinger but I am afraid the best Bond song has to be 'Live and Let Die' by The Wings.

Comment

https://youtu.be/QHH3FoJUEbg

Comment

Love the soundtrack to Sucker punch. Emily Browning does a great job with Sweet dreams are made of this.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
            Brilliant song by a great band.....but which film did it feature in?
            Forrest Gump - the scene where Jenny almost falls off a balcony while high on drugs

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
            Misirlou-Dick Dale
            Mine too - the perfect intro song to the perfect film!

Comment

Has to be Paul Ferris' wonderfully haunting theme for Witchfinder General.
              In particular the section from 2:28 is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dyImDVSyU

Click image for larger version

Name:	witch.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	283896

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
                Has to be Paul Ferris' wonderfully haunting theme for Witchfinder General.
                In particular the section from 2:28 is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dyImDVSyU

Click image for larger version

Name:	witch.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	283896
                I couldn't agree more.
                Keeping Vincent Price in mind I was always struck by the theme music for Theatre of Blood. I've no idea who composed it but it works very well with the visuals during the opening credits. I feel a Google coming on.

Comment

My favourite song used in a film is the one used in fast and furious 8. The song is really good.

gsf-promounts | gsfslides | guidomaggi | guidomaggi.it
                  Last edited by JuniEdith; 02-08-2021, 16:04.

Comment

Keep on Running from Buster

Comment

A close second to Witchfinder General has to be Chuck Cirino's amazing score for Deathstalker 2.
                      I use an edited version of this as my ringtone.
                      This YouTube clip of the end titles also includes the amusing out-takes from the movie (NSFW, as brief flash of scream queen Monique Gabrielle topless at the end - no fast forwarding now!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvlyc87lYzM

Comment

Linda Scott - I’ve Told Every Little Star from Mulholland Dr.

Comment

Working...
                        X