Last tango in halifax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last tango in halifax

I'm a bit late to the party here, apparently there are now 5 series to date and i just reached the end of series 1 ....Enjoying it a lot, story of an elderly couple who fancied each other whilst at school but never got it together, they find each other online and decide to meet up, they quickly fall in love and decide to marry much to the dismay of there bemused families but it turns out that they are probably the most normal ones amongst a whole bunch of degenerates that make up the two families.....Really enjoyable!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Last tango in halifax

Originally posted by tex View Post
    I'm a bit late to the party here, apparently there are now 5 series to date and i just reached the end of series 1 ....Enjoying it a lot, story of an elderly couple who fancied each other whilst at school but never got it together, they find each other online and decide to meet up, they quickly fall in love and decide to marry

much to the dismay of there bemused families but it turns out that they are probably

the most normal ones amongst a whole bunch of degenerates that make up the two
    families.....Really enjoyable!
    I loved this programme I watched series 1-4 On I player series 5 I watched on BBC 1 on sundays a few weeks back,it was so funny

Comment

I need to catch up with the current series, I like that some of it was filmed in Stockport, being able to teleport from Skipton in a few seconds.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

This show gets funnier by the minute, i'm now up to series 4 after 3 nights of binge watching. John (Carolines husband) is hillarious, so desperate and pathetic

Comment

This show gets funnier by the minute, i'm now up to series 4 after 3 nights of binge watching. John (Carolines husband) is hillarious, so desperate and pathetic
          They all got problems lol

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            They all got problems lol
            If only life were this interesting!

Comment

If only life were this interesting!
              Indeed