Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best toy you NEVER had

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
    With that chemistry set it is a wonder I never blew the roof off our house ha ha. I recall my mother telling me to take it to the shed in case of explosions. Thanks mum.
    My brother had a chemistry set too, he tried to make stink bombs! Haha. I loved my roller blades, even now when my nephew got a new pair for ice hockey i tried them on and had a whizz around the garden!

Comment

For weeks I have pondering how to answer this thread/what to reply with as such!

Though I am 40 - Toys never interested me too deeply or games even at that, but me and friends would play "Cars" or my 2 or so best mates (when it suited). Just to make my own fun and create my own games, for as me and so called mates, as we often did was enough for me, or failing that to grow up having real friends being a wish more than actual toys

Comment

I always wanted a BMX. When I asked for a bike I maybe should have been more specific. When I was 8 a new family moved in next door and they had twins, a boy and a girl. The twins had a Mag Burner each that I thought were cool as hell. I had a Chopper knock-off called a Laser Sport. It's the only one I've ever seen and I can't seem to find any info or pictures of it any where.

Comment

Working...
        X