Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Place in the sun

  1. #1

    Default Place in the sun

    Think this programme has been running for 20 years,we used to watch it quite a bit going back.Only started watching it a few nights ago,I always liked Jasmine Harman as the presenter,another eye candy for the men would have been,Laura Hamilton.Also Johnny Irwin for the women

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Enjoy this show a lot, but it's always spain or France....Jasmines always pregnant!
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  3. #3

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Sometimes Florida

  4. #4

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Enjoy this show a lot, but it's always spain or France....Jasmines always pregnant!
    Heavily pregnant too

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Ha, just watched an episode and guess what......Jasmine wasn't preggers!
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  6. #6

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Ha, just watched an episode and guess what......Jasmine wasn't preggers!
    Is she still in the latest series or not?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Is she still in the latest series or not?
    Not sure which are new or not to be honest
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  8. #8

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Watched an episode yesterday house hunting in France I love the French style stone farmhouses with the wooden shutters on the windows,the floral wallpaper on the walls,small villages and hamlets so quaint

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Watched an episode yesterday house hunting in France I love the French style stone farmhouses with the wooden shutters on the windows,the floral wallpaper on the walls,small villages and hamlets so quaint
    Agreed, a simpler way of life...always fancied moving to France but Mrs Tex ain't so keen,to far from "the kids"...they are 28,25 and 23
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  10. #10

    Default Re: Place in the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Agreed, a simpler way of life...always fancied moving to France but Mrs Tex ain't so keen,to far from "the kids"...they are 28,25 and 23
    The French countryside is so beautiful away from big cities

Similar Threads

  1. A place of one's own
    By George 1978 in forum Member's lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 05:42
  2. Don't Know If This Is The Right Place To Post This
    By the-peoples-poet in forum Member's lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-04-2012, 20:44
  3. Hello to all of you! It's nice to find this place!
    By Bodenland Unbound in forum Introduce yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 16:50
  4. Nice place!
    By Snowblue in forum Introduce yourself
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-12-2008, 09:54
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-11-2008, 02:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •