Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Large RIP

Horrible end for the big funny man.

Went into hospital for treatment for his heart condition, but was killed by Coronavirus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52136768

Just pray that you don't have a stroke, heart attack, break a leg or anything else requiring hospitalisation, because if you do, you are ******.

Re: Eddie Large RIP

CV 19 got a lot to answer too
    RIP

Comment

I loved Little and Large. Reminiscent of Laurel and Hardy.

Comment

RIP EDDiE

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
          Horrible end for the big funny man.

Went into hospital for treatment for his heart condition, but was killed by Coronavirus

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52136768

Just pray that you don't have a stroke, heart attack, break a leg or anything else requiring hospitalisation, because if you do, you are ******.

Indeed, indeed, but although that Little and Large was'nt my style of Comedy, oddly I always compared L & L with the style of Russ Abbott's Comedy - who was quite funny back in the day, though I hated Russ on Last Of The Summer Wine - but I did appreciate Little and Large as old Skool Comedy (old Skool with a deliberate "k" added as you do) mind

Like Morecambe and Wise in many a way - not filth like Jim Davidson and many other modern acts (and by this I mean the 90s not even both noughties decades). Though I think this is what Eddie Large will be remembered for - even if people was not fans - Eric like other Football Teams got respect on the Circuit as so and deserve respect as so

RIP Eddie Large

Comment

R I P Mr large, you weren't funny but kudos for a long and successful career and for being a lovely fella
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Working...
            X