Washing Adverts that me LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing Adverts that me LOL

There was a Washing Advert from the late 90's, early 00's that I haven't been able to find let alone remember the make of the powder.
    The concept was the group on a island in Scotland was gifted a Washing Machine with the product, they had only one set of clothes and you see them watching their clothes on the line, just then a high wind blows their clothes off the line and you saw these naked people running after the clothes with the product's logo censoring them as they ran.
    The product might have been a non bio just because there was more than one person running.

Re: Washing Adverts that me LOL

I said Scotland but to be frank it was only because of the wind I figure it was the Highlands where gale force winds are normal

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
      There was a Washing Advert from the late 90's, early 00's that I haven't been able to find let alone remember the make of the powder.
      The concept was the group on a island in Scotland was gifted a Washing Machine with the product, they had only one set of clothes and you see them watching their clothes on the line, just then a high wind blows their clothes off the line and you saw these naked people running after the clothes with the product's logo censoring them as they ran.
      The product might have been a non bio just because there was more than one person running.
      Non bio because there was more than one person running?...what do you mean??
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Tex I was very tired when I wrote it I meant to say this:
        the final shot was a group them running after their clothes, the product could have been non bio as there was a gap in between the couples.
        i was close to sleep when I finished it

Comment

Still don't geddit, perhaps it's just me...so it was possibly a Non biological soap powder because there was a gap between the couples as they were running

Comment

Don't worry tex I found it see if you can understand what my 10 year old self would remember
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-r...index=174&t=0s

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              Don't worry tex I found it see if you can understand what my 10 year old self would remember
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-r...index=174&t=0s
              Bizarre!

Comment

Crikey! If I watched that ad for the first time and was asked to date it I'd put it way before 2001. It seems much older somehow.

Comment

It was for Persil, and some sad fool had complained to the Broadcasting Standards Commission about nudity.

I think that it was parodying Castaway 2000 and the fact that the contributors (didn't Ben Fogle become famous as a result of this?) was stranded on an island for a whole year. And then we had Big Brother...
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                  X