CBBC Show Boy Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBBC Show Boy Editor

I thought for years of a show that was aired on CBBC that I can't remember the show's name let alone the characters names.
    The show was about a teenage boy who spent most of his time in the attic where he had set up a set of Security Cameras and he had editing software so he could transform anything, the opening credits began with his father asking why he was in the attic, I remember scenes in the opening credits included his dad's head blasting off like a rocket and him editing his sister's clothes.
    The show's family was Our Hero, Mum, Dad, Sister and Younger Brother.
    The show had a mixture of these effects and animation
    The Only Full Episode I remember:
    The Dad deciding that the house was wasting electricity was making ridiculous changes, this included replacing light bulbs, stopping the Toaster Oven (Younger Brother was trying have toast at the time so the gag for him was him trying to toast bread with a light bulb and then Sister's hair dryer) and switching the TV off making the kids do their own entertainment. There was a musical interlude where Our Hero rapped about the things that were gone with a DJ Base improvised. In the end Dad manged to find the problem and the electricity was restored. However that evening they have a power cut and so they have one last show of fun with Younger Brother doing his monkey impersonation (he turns into a real monkey), Our Hero finally finds the truth out his Mother blew the fuse.
    Parts of Episode:
    The other clips I remember partly one has Sister dying her hair purple and then cutting it off with animation showing her bald screaming with cartoon eyes popping out.
    Then a episode had the parents thinking about trying for another baby they are given one of those dolls, Our Hero's secret attic is threaten when they suggest the Baby's room being in the attic with him imaging the baby using his computers so he causes trouble with the doll adding a camera in it's eye and him causing it to be demonic with the parents deciding they were happy with three kids.
    The show was either US or Canadian so your guess is as good as mine.

Re: CBBC Show Boy Editor

Bailey Kipper's POV?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bailey_Kipper%27s_P.O.V.

Comment

Erm....No.
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

My God you’re correct I just watched the opening credits and it’s right
        Thank you davidthomas27

Comment

Ah, American show.
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!