Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else get Home-Made school info on moving up to High School/Secondary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else get Home-Made school info on moving up to High School/Secondary?

We did!! It was perhaps (probably) made by fledging Computer Studies Kids in the 4th/5th Year (or Year 10/11 in Today's currencey) ... quite good it was too to say it was 32 years back in 88 I think (given Tech then and then Tech now)

I think some of the photos probably was taken by theKids of variouds important School Buildings (and it was dune in a Justine Dean-Mr- Robson-Grange hill way) when Robbo commandeared Justine to help with the Prospectous) oin Camcorda in Series 17 in 94! Obviously my Schoool's version was a thousand times of inferior standard compared to Justine's (as too Justine's was on Camcorda) and that you can not compare both lol

One day - if and when I get round to it I'll may-be scan it on here (though it is 10/15 .... may-be 20 pages long0, but it is a minefield of info on everything you can expect and all the do's and dont's etc!!

Everything too from School Dinners to the Tuck Shop (that my Ex-Form Teacher helped run) to other mind boggling info in=-between to School Uniform (though it never added your Tie thin was a no, no strangley) and of course other bits we had to fill on the induction day itself obviously!!

80sChav

We got one of those "welcome to XXX Comprehensive School" booklet things to take home on the Open Day in the July before we started - 16 pages or so printed out from an average computer into A5 size, telling us who the Headteacher, Deputies, Year Heads was, etc, along with various subjects and things o fill in about what things we would learn about - a bit like a pupils' answer to the parents' handbook that they got on the Open Evening.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
    X