Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The First Song by an artist or group or you've collected on cassette tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was The First Song by an artist or group or you've collected on cassette tape?

Hi Everyone .

i was just thinking what was the first ever cassette tape you owned by an artist or group from a tv show or film .

i had this tape when i was a little boy and it was The Story of Babar by Jean De Brunhoff.

which if i remember in my mind i brought it for 10p at a car boot

Attached Files

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: What Was The First Song by an artist or group or you've collected on cassette tap

Was Babar the guy who got ink in his bath water and turned blue?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Re: What Was The First Song by an artist or group or you've collected on cassette tap

I don't think I ever actually bought a cassette album or single myself. Borrowed 'Madness - The Singles' off a bud which I duly copied and returned.

My mum bought me loads of audio story cassettes in the early/mid 80s.

Comment

My sister bought me a Star Wars cassette and book back in day: in fact, this cassette and book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3cG50eOp8

Comment

Working...
        X