The Twist - Sexiest Dance Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Twist - Sexiest Dance Ever?

I don't know about you, but I thought The Twist was the sexiest dance ever, especially when a lady in a tight skirt did it.
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: The Twist - Sexiest Dance Ever?

....or a skirt suit?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Well, believe it or not, skirt suits WERE actually popular around that time. My mum had a purple one, and my dad adored her in it. Again, I must re-emphasise my point about there nothing wrong with guys liking smartly dressed women. I certainly would not go out with a girl who dressed in sloppy, unfeminine clothes. Clothes maketh the lady.
      Wirral Writer
      www.alantoner.com

Comment

I would have thought the salsa korma rumba would have one it hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
          Well, believe it or not, skirt suits WERE actually popular around that time. My mum had a purple one, and my dad adored her in it. Again, I must re-emphasise my point about there nothing wrong with guys liking smartly dressed women. I certainly would not go out with a girl who dressed in sloppy, unfeminine clothes. Clothes maketh the lady.
          Just yankin your chain man
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

The classic party dance that I mostly remember from my nan's new year party's.

Even in the late 70's and 80's rock and roll club circuit the twist was almost a thing of the past.

Not sure about sexy,but just got an image of one of my old aunties attempting it and Aughhhhhh!

It's a thought that make me shiver even now.

Comment

Working...
            X