X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother

Big Brother 8

Dont tell me its quiet because you are all watching Big Brother
    Last edited by Heather74; 30-05-2007, 22:44.
    Heather

Re: Big Brother

Course I am !! Gotta be nosey on the first night - all girls too two over sixties (I should have applied rofl) twins, a farmers daughter and several other odd bods.

You should see the size of the beds !!!
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Please! I avoid the TV to get away from **** like this Let's not talk about it and it might go away

Comment

you can wish
        Heather

Comment

i cant believe its all girls, whats exciting about that, what a let down i say,
          sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, just heard on the local news twins from Stoke are in da house
            Heather

Comment

Newcastle actually Hev - so if we don't like 'em we can blame our neighbouring borough !!

For all the rest of you - Newcastle-under-Lyme 3 miles away from Stoke-on-Trent
              Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
              <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I am proud to say i have not watched BB since the first series and that still gives me nightmares!

My eyes start to bleed if the Mrs has it on for more than one second.
                I'd rather live in a sensory deprivation chamber forever than watch fame wannabes make complete C-Units of themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by joybee View Post
                  Newcastle actually Hev - so if we don't like 'em we can blame our neighbouring borough !!

For all the rest of you - Newcastle-under-Lyme 3 miles away from Stoke-on-Trent
                  Phew! You had me panicking for a second there - I thought you meant Newcastle-Upon-Tyne for a second. As if Paul Gascoigne and Huggy from The Word weren't bad enough ambassedors! And then there was Jimmy Nail...

As you were...
                  "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Comment

Working...
                  X