The Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Range

Was in here yesterday...what great stores they are, they sell everything (well almost) i always buy my art supplies here as the prices and the choice are great but i always enjoy walking around and looking at all "the stuff" ....they also have a great garden centre which is handy at the moment as they are all shut unless they are instore. TV gardener Peter seabrook did an article for the sun newspaper yesterday, his wife of fifty years died recently from covid 19 and he was explaining how gardening helps him come to terms with it and he is petitioning the prime minister to have garden centres reopened as social distancing is relatively easy
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: The Range

I haven't been to the range for a while but I used to buy craft stuff for card making they had loads of things to choose from,bought a jug fridge soup bowls pictures canvas prints cushions in the past.Im not sure if every store did have a cafe or not obviously wouldn't be open now.They also have good selection of pet and bird food,furniture,paint wallpaper curtain poles,curtains etc

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
      I haven't been to the range for a while but I used to buy craft stuff for card making they had loads of things to choose from,bought a jug fridge soup bowls pictures canvas prints cushions in the past.Im not sure if every store did have a cafe or not obviously wouldn't be open now.They also have good selection of pet and bird food,furniture,paint wallpaper curtain poles,curtains etc
      Precisely, i buy food for my finches at Range because it's sold loose by weight and it is much cheaper than buying packaged branded stuff. Massive selection of wall art also

Comment

Have all their stores got an Iceland or is it only a few

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          Have all their stores got an Iceland or is it only a few
          Not my local branch...but they do have a caffeteria

Comment

Just bought some lovely new plants for the garden, i got there early (8am) to avoid the expected throngs of people that a bank holiday would normally attract. When i left the store at 8.45 there was a queue half way across the car park, i felt really smug

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
              Just bought some lovely new plants for the garden, i got there early (8am) to avoid the expected throngs of people that a bank holiday would normally attract. When i left the store at 8.45 there was a queue half way across the car park, i felt really smug
              bet you did

Comment

Working...
              X