Favourite Colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Colours

Do you still have your favourite colours from when you were younger.My two favourites were red & blue.Now I have changed to Greens Yellows

Re: Favourite Colours

Bright colours....yellow, orange, green, subliminally able to raise the spirits.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Bright colours....yellow, orange, green, subliminally able to raise the spirits.
      Exactly

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Green with purple a close second.

My brother once suggested I should try being a ballboy at Wimbledon.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I love the Avatar colour palette ..

Comment

Avatar2 ?.......Theres an avatar2 ?

Comment

Avatar 2 /3 /4 were due to be released over the next three Decembers but the virus has beggered things up somewhat. They are /were ALL in simultaneous production/filming schedules apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                    Avatar 2 /3 /4 were due to be released over the next three Decembers but the virus has beggered things up somewhat. They are /were ALL in simultaneous production/filming schedules apparently.

That’s why Disney Florida invested millions in their massive Avatar attraction which includes hugely tall cliff faces .

Check out the ‘avatar world ‘ at the start of the clip then the actual ‘flight’ commences at 18 seconds in ..

https://youtu.be/4SiLDQKvcIk

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post

That’s why Disney Florida invested millions in their massive Avatar attraction which includes hugely tall cliff faces .

Check out the ‘avatar world ‘ at the start of the clip then the actual ‘flight’ commences at 18 seconds in ..

https://youtu.be/4SiLDQKvcIk

Wow that was amazing, but presumably one just sits in a chair that rocks about a bit whilst you watch a 3D film for four minutes?

Comment

Favourite Colours

Originally posted by tex View Post
                        Wow that was amazing, but presumably one just sits in a chair that rocks about a bit whilst you watch a 3D film for four minutes?
                        It’s absolutely amazing actually..
                        You go into a room with about 8 ‘stations’
                        kinda like motor bikes.. sit astride , it goes dark , then you feel clamps on your chest , back and legs .. . You see what’s on the video but you feel as though you’re flying as the whole unit applies varying pressure to your chest , back and legs AND throws and thrusts you around in keeping with the flying movement.. plus they’re blowing wind all around and spraying water and amazing sound effects . We went on it three times as it was so amazing

Comment

Working...
                        X