Stockport Plane Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockport Plane Crash

Today, June 4th, is the 40th anniversary of the Stockport plane crash. 72 of the 84 people on board were killed. It was before my time but my dad remembers it well and I can recall him telling me about it as a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockport_Air_Disaster

Re: Stockport Plane Crash

i remember going looking at the scene of the crash it was terrible

Comment

A few years before my time, but where I live now was only a couple of streets away & was used as a temporary mortuary.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Hi,

We’re planning on making a short film about the Stockport Air Disaster, and we would like to interview a couple of people who were at the scene and who remember it well. If you were there and remember it, or know someone who was, and would be willing to be filmed talking about it, please email stopfordproductions@gmail.com

We’d require your account of what happened, or what you can remember. The film will be no longer than 10 minutes in total, so we only need a small amount of footage.
        If you would be interested in being filmed please send a brief outline of your account or what you remember from the day and the dates you’re available to be filmed.
        The filming of you and your account should take no longer than a few hours. The location for filming will be within the Stockport area.
        Thanks,
        Stopford Productions

Comment

Working...
        X