Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 5 years I still can't remember the name.... I beg for help for the shows name!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 5 years I still can't remember the name.... I beg for help for the shows name!!

hey guys,

i am desperate to find out the name of a tv show that used to be on BBC or ITV in the 80's, it would have been around the same time era as Jonny Briggs....

the show was based around a boy who for some reason was always inviewed by a local reporter who wears glasses and had a dodgy curly mop of black hair, I also remember the kid used to walk along the top of the playground wall in the opening credits, also when he was walking home from school a kid in his street used to jump out from behind a car with a different Halloween mask on.... thats all i can remember... and its really bugging me to what it is!! answers on a postcard please!

Re: After 5 years I still can't remember the name.... I beg for help for the shows na

Every time I read this post, it makes me think of "Gruey" but I cant find the opening credits anywhere, perhaps someone else can rule it out and stop it driving me nuts...
    Heather

Comment

Re: After 5 years I still can't remember the name.... I beg for help for the shows na

been bugging me too.."seaview"?? "Johny Jarvis"?

Comment

My brother Dan's money is on a show called "Alfonso bonzo"
        Heather

Comment

Alfonso Bonzo was about some kid who swapped things with this Italian guy called Alfonso Bonzo.

I can barley remember it but im sure there was no reporter in it, allthough there was a bloke with glasses and dark curly hair iirc.

Hmm this is a good one :-)

Comment

oh... Alfonso sounds familiar may be worth a search....

sorry for making you guys think so hard... i tried to find tv listings fom around the time but cant!!

Comment

Working...
            X