• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a shame....

Seems nobody wants to play anymore
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Such a shame....

Sorry Tex . what do you mean like Play ?

sorry if im sounding thick.

i think everyone is on the same-boat worried sick . during these difficult times.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      I know we are all in the same boat worrying about things,please come back regulars

Comment

Guessing you mean ‘contributing’ post on the forum ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was here wednesday and again on thursday but not one single post... it's cool but i would of imagined people had MORE free time whilst we are confined to our homes, yet activity has never been so thin. Of course i fully understand on the buses fan when he says everybody's worried about covid 19 but i for one am not curled up behind the sofa shaking like a shiting dog afraid to come out. Maybe i should be?

Comment

I feel the same check each morning but nothing what's happened to Darren he hasn't been round for weeks

Comment

Make more of an effort to post I mean we've had plenty of free time on our hands

Comment

Such a shame....

I was here wednesday and again on thursday but not one single post... it's cool but i would of imagined people had MORE free time whilst we are confined to our homes, yet activity has never been so thin. Of course i fully understand on the buses fan when he says everybody's worried about covid 19 but i for one am not curled up behind the sofa shaking like a shiting dog afraid to come out. Maybe i should be?
                Well my anxiety levels are through the roof .. I’m back in work / school on Monday ...

I’m terrified of contracting the virus

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                  Well my anxiety levels are through the roof .. I’m back in work / school on Monday ...

I’m terrified of contracting the virus

Believe me i geddit, i am fortunate i am retired with probably too much free time on my hands and i fully understand that members have better things to do but activity around here has rarely been lower and it would be such a shame if DYR became one of the memories that we all like to chat about

Comment

Best thing don't let this virus get in the way just enjoy what you got in this lockdown,and stay away from crowds No way will I go to the beach or pubs when they start to open.Got used to this new life

Comment

Working...
                    X