Feeding birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feeding birds

We get a mum and youngest most days - real nice to watch them interact .

My faves are still Wrens though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been for a stroll before it gets too hot on yet another glorious day,spotted a heron on a pond with a few ducks

Comment

I fed a bird once and it become bonded to me which is odd as Dr. Raul Madrigas described them as the 'sociopaths of the sky' which is harsh. Anyway the bird, Jonathan, decided to live next to my front door after that and every time I came out of the house he'd flutter up and adjust my hat for me. Unfortunately my neighbour's cat caught him one day and that was that.

However, the cat's karma wasn't great. His owner was that Cat Bin Lady from the internet from like ten years ago. Mary her name was (woman not cat). Weirdly she's doing time now for benefit fraud. She got 20 years. She only got 50 hours community service for the cat thing. Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          I hung them from a trellis the Robin's and blue **** love them
          Ironic that we have Red breasts and Bluetits.
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
            Ironic that we have Red breasts and Bluetits.
            Not as many as the sparrows but it's still lovely to see them popping in for a feed

Comment

I wonder if birds can get covid. They would all be flying around with little masks made of leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                Not as many as the sparrows but it's still lovely to see them popping in for a feed
                They have been around this morning pecking on the coconut feed in fact the Robin just turned up for his or her lunch lol

Comment

I spotted a pied wagtail in the garden they are black and white a very pretty bird don't see them often in gardens,it landed on the bird table and had a few suet pellets

Comment

We usually keep up a hummingbird feeder, they will click at you disapprovingly if it's not fresh or working right for them, sort of like the old Skippy The Bush Kangaroo, only tiny with feathers. They went after my BF's head once, no idea why, I think he's afraid of them now.
                    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Your lucky having hummingbirds unfortunately we don't have them in UK very pretty colourful birds

Comment

Working...
                      X