Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madeline mcaan

Default Madeline mcaan

So after a 14 year investigation police believe they may have found the person who abducted and probably murdered Madeline, however there is not enough solid evidence to convict the known paedophile Christian brueckner who is already serving a sentence for related crimes.

Authorities in Belgium have also linked him to the murder of missing 16-year-old Carola Titze, who disappeared while on holiday in De Haan in 1996.

Christian B “freaked out” in 2014 as his staff at the kiosk-bar he ran discussed the Madeleine McCann case and then shouted: “The child is dead and that’s a good thing.”

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, revealed: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking with friends about the Madeleine case.

“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”

Christian B is currently eligible for parole having served two-thirds of his sentence for drug offences - but German legal experts say it is unlikely to go through as he is under investigation for murder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails christian bruekner.jpg  
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Default Re: Madeline mcaan

German police chief tonight said on Sky that he has evidence that she’s dead but wouldn’t say any more .. they’re desperate for the public to come forward and say where they spotted him and the police will check those areas for her body ..also said the guy used his mobile outside the McCann apartment hours before she went missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He beat his girlfriend black and blue before they split up horrible violent b what he is.I always thought for some reason Madeline was dead.There was a documentary that I watched sometime last year about this mystery,let him rot in hell...

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    He beat his girlfriend black and blue before they split up horrible violent b what he is.I always thought for some reason Madeline was dead.There was a documentary that I watched sometime last year about this mystery,let him rot in hell...
    I always thought and hoped she would be found alive for the first few years following her abduction but of course that likelihood fades as the years pass

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Can you imagine how many young girls he may have attacked/murdered over the decades ? He lived for twelve years on the Algarve ..

I remember even a few weeks after she vanished people were saying we might find a body if we're lucky.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Just looking at his face gives me the creeps evil b what he is

Default Madeline mcaan

Hopefully she was ‘stolen’ to order given he used his mobile outside their apartment just hours before she went missing .

Best case scenario is that this guy DID take her but then immediately sold her to a nice loving couple and Maddie is still safe and well
    Then I hope that everyone will stop suggesting that her parents killed her !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Hopefully she was ‘stolen’ to order given he used his mobile outside their apartment just hours before she went missing .

Best case scenario is that this guy DID take her but then immediately sold her to a nice loving couple and Maddie is still safe and well
    Then I hope that everyone will stop suggesting that her parents killed her !!

Nice thought but this guy is a known paedo with a terrible history for such crimes, Maddie would now be seventeen and looking for her real mum and dad

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Nice thought but this guy is a known paedo with a terrible history for such crimes, Maddie would now be seventeen and looking for her real mum and dad
    She may not realise they’re not her real parents..