Madeline mcaan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madeline mcaan

So after a 14 year investigation police believe they may have found the person who abducted and probably murdered Madeline, however there is not enough solid evidence to convict the known paedophile Christian brueckner who is already serving a sentence for related crimes.

Authorities in Belgium have also linked him to the murder of missing 16-year-old Carola Titze, who disappeared while on holiday in De Haan in 1996.

Christian B “freaked out” in 2014 as his staff at the kiosk-bar he ran discussed the Madeleine McCann case and then shouted: “The child is dead and that’s a good thing.”

Barmaid Lenta Johlitz, 34, revealed: “Once he was completely freaked out when we were sitting talking with friends about the Madeleine case.

“He wanted us to stop. He cried out, ‘The child is dead now and that’s a good thing’, then he said: ‘You can make a body disappear quickly. Pigs also eat human flesh’.”

Christian B is currently eligible for parole having served two-thirds of his sentence for drug offences - but German legal experts say it is unlikely to go through as he is under investigation for murder.
    Attached Files
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Madeline mcaan

German police chief tonight said on Sky that he has evidence that she’s dead but wouldn’t say any more .. they’re desperate for the public to come forward and say where they spotted him and the police will check those areas for her body ..also said the guy used his mobile outside the McCann apartment hours before she went missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He beat his girlfriend black and blue before they split up horrible violent b what he is.I always thought for some reason Madeline was dead.There was a documentary that I watched sometime last year about this mystery,let him rot in hell...

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        He beat his girlfriend black and blue before they split up horrible violent b what he is.I always thought for some reason Madeline was dead.There was a documentary that I watched sometime last year about this mystery,let him rot in hell...
        I always thought and hoped she would be found alive for the first few years following her abduction but of course that likelihood fades as the years pass

Comment

Can you imagine how many young girls he may have attacked/murdered over the decades ? He lived for twelve years on the Algarve ..

Comment

I remember even a few weeks after she vanished people were saying we might find a body if we're lucky.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Just looking at his face gives me the creeps evil b what he is

Comment

Madeline mcaan

Hopefully she was ‘stolen’ to order given he used his mobile outside their apartment just hours before she went missing .

Best case scenario is that this guy DID take her but then immediately sold her to a nice loving couple and Maddie is still safe and well
                Then I hope that everyone will stop suggesting that her parents killed her !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                  Hopefully she was ‘stolen’ to order given he used his mobile outside their apartment just hours before she went missing .

Best case scenario is that this guy DID take her but then immediately sold her to a nice loving couple and Maddie is still safe and well
                  Then I hope that everyone will stop suggesting that her parents killed her !!

Nice thought but this guy is a known paedo with a terrible history for such crimes, Maddie would now be seventeen and looking for her real mum and dad

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                    Nice thought but this guy is a known paedo with a terrible history for such crimes, Maddie would now be seventeen and looking for her real mum and dad
                    She may not realise they’re not her real parents..

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                      She may not realise they’re not her real parents..

I think that's unlikely,as a three year old bonds are fully developed and family memories are stored

Comment

I remember hearing at one point they thought the parents were guilty/

i also remember when it happened the local police were said to be not that good at investigating the disappearance.
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                          I remember hearing at one point they thought the parents were guilty/

i also remember when it happened the local police were said to be not that good at investigating the disappearance.
                          They were officially suspects for a time, but there wasn't enough to go on, the local police seemed out of their depth handling such a big investigation.
                          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Top story on the mail today childrens clothing was found in the back of his motor home even showed pictures of swimming costumes disgusting

Comment

Top story on the mail today childrens clothing was found in the back of his motor home even showed pictures of swimming costumes disgusting
                              It’s like I suggested .. he’s a serial offender so gawd knows how many victims there are/were

Comment

Working...
                              X