Worst Attraction or Theme Parks You Have Ever Visited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Attraction or Theme Parks You Have Ever Visited

What was The Worst Attraction you have been to ?

I think Louis Tussards In Great Yarmouth . Bloody Hell that was utter s****

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Worst Attraction or Theme Parks You Have Ever Visited

I remember feeling let down over the Danish Design Museum, as there was only one room of industrial design classics.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
      What was The Worst Attraction you have been to ?

I think Louis Tussards In Great Yarmouth . Bloody Hell that was utter s****
      Every Tussauds has been a disappointment to me but I’m a perfectionist with zero imagination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        Every Tussauds has been a disappointment to me but I’m a perfectionist with zero imagination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Madame Tussauds in London is amazing, i don't think the Louis tussards museums are as good however, i remember visiting one in (i think) Blackpool and it was dreadful
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Took the kids to Gullivers world in Warrington a while ago, i expected something like Alton towers but it was nearly all kids rides and with the exception of a wooden coaster nothing for teens or adults

Comment

I visited Madame Tussauds myself in London after visiting the Louis (now a second Madame) Tussauds in Blackpool. London is better of course...

I heard that the Great Yarmouth one closed due to one thing or another - very controversial I remember.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

The statue of Pocahontas in Gravesend.

It's a magnet for American tourists but they almost always end up disappointed, and wonder whether it was worth the train fare from London as there's not a lot else for tourists to see in Gravesend.

Comment

I seem to remember going to a museum of cement some years ago. Can't recall where it was though.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieBrown View Post
                  I seem to remember going to a museum of cement some years ago. Can't recall where it was though.
                  Was that in Wales? I visited a similar place when I stayed there.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

Was that in Wales? I visited a similar place when I stayed there.
                    No, never been, George. I seem to remember it being part of several attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978
                      Amberley Chalk Pits is a bit like that, but at least they have added a few other things that are interesting.
                      Amberley rings a bell, Richard, yes. I do recall it being in some sort of place surrounded by cliff edges. I also remember it had a miniature railway you could travel on. Maybe it was that. Thanks.

Comment

There is a pencil museum ,i think it may be in stockport....can you imagine it!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978

The pencil museum is in Keswick, & more interesting than you think.

Stockport has a hat museum, as it was one of the local industries.
                          Can't get excited about pencils i'm afraid but knock yourself out Richard

Comment

Working...
                          X