• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thread "coronavirus thoughts"

.....Has been closed, what gives??
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

The thread "coronavirus thoughts"

I think it may have been my fault ..

I felt that someone had insulted me in the thread and I asked for an explanation .. soon after the thread was closed

I’m still waiting for an explanation/ apology from the ‘member’ in question..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Re: The thread "coronavirus thoughts"

A thread was closed due to an argument erupting and was getting personal.
      Rather than letting it lie the argument continued on to the mentioned thread.
      So that has now also been closed. If members can keep arguments off the forum and sort out any issues via the PM system the thread could be unlocked!?!

If members can't resolve their issues I strongly recommend you put each other on Ignore
      Heather

Comment

I hope it wasn't me who upset you Zincubus . ?

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
          A thread was closed due to an argument erupting and was getting personal.
          Rather than letting it lie the argument continued on to the mentioned thread.
          So that has now also been closed. If members can keep arguments off the forum and sort out any issues via the PM system the thread could be unlocked!?!

If members can't resolve their issues I strongly recommend you put each other on Ignore
          The most life changing event since the war should probably be allowed a thread...don't you think?
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

It's certainly one of the biggest things to have happened in my lifetime. But I just wish things would go back to normal.

Comment

As said I'm more than happy to open it IF people stay on topic and don't fight on there!!
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X