Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi , a quick hello to everyone,wish I had found this site at the start of the lockdown,lol, I'd have been on it every day! Still on furlough,so I'll be browsing as much as possible now! Hopefully get to know people on here!

Re: Hi everyone

Hi Gaz60, things have been a bit quiet around here but i'm sure it will pick up ......enjoy your time here!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Hi gaz60 welcome

Comment

hiya Gaz

welcome to the board.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Hi Gaz

Welcome to DYR
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Welcome to the happy place where we all come to escape the troubles of daily life (especially in 2020) and wallow in warm fuzzy memories.

Comment

Welcome on board gaz.

Have to agree with u mulletino.

Originally posted by mulletino View Post
              welcome to the happy place where we all come to escape the troubles of daily life (especially in 2020) and wallow in warm fuzzy memories.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
              X