Tube-based toy/game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube-based toy/game

Can anyone help? I've been bothered for years by persistent but vague memories of a toy in which you had to roll up pieces of (probably glossy) paper into tubes and possibly put them inside cylinders of some kind. I'm at a complete loss as to details and can't imagine why such a toy would exist, but I'm sure it did! I think I was probably around 4 or 5 years old so this would be late 80s, early 90s. Every time I roll up any paper I get a flash of memory of this toy but it goes before I can focus on it. It's annoying. I'm hoping the answer isn't simply that I used to have a poster I kept in a tube...

Re: Tube-based toy/game

Could it have been a paper laser also known as a paper yoyo?
    Heather

Comment

Lucky Straws - a variation on Tombola where the tickets are rolled up inside drinking straws?

See here - scroll down.

Comment

I know how annoying this can be but i can't help fraid, i had the same problem for 40 years with The singing ringing tree
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by I. R. Fincham View Post
          Lucky Straws - a variation on Tombola where the tickets are rolled up inside drinking straws?

See here - scroll down.
          Have not seen any one with a lucky straw stall since the old church Bazaars I used to go to with Nan. And that is going back some.

Comment

Working...
          X