Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you could turn back time

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
    Ha! My life story is peppered with bad decisions!
    Same here!!! But there again....."Friends all tried to warn me, but I held my head up high......":cry:
    Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

English Villages of the 1950,s and 1960s,the village pond,post office,church,pub,tea rooms,safe environment

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
        I would go back to the exact moment in 1976 when I remember sitting in class at school thinking about the year 2000. I remember thinking "the year 2000, that's ages away! I'll be 30, that's well old and we'll all be living on the moon by then". So I'd go back to then and give myself a clump round the head for being so impertinent.
        What an amazing thought you had there mate!!

I dunno ..... any time in the last 26/27/28 years for me would do as the 80s/90s just were the tops for me!

Comment

1974 too when I was fourteen living in the Forest of Dean Gloucestershire when Miss Johnson my English teacher & I were in a relationship until she pursued her career leaving to teach at a prestigious fee paying school thus breaking my heart
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I'm not sure which time in my life would choose, I've had plenty of good times but they always seemed to be mixed in with bad times.

Certainly I would avoid a bad girlfriend or 2, & persuade another not to take a job that meant she had to move away from me.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Some time last year so I could put money on Leicester winning the Premiership!
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Rod Serling was a genius, along with his small band of writers he churned out some really great scripts,no bad language or blood and gore, just fantastic stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                  Certainly I would avoid a bad girlfriend or 2, & persuade another not to take a job that meant she had to move away from me.
                  I was the opposite spending out on a previously on-line girlfriend now my partner
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

If I could find a way - I'd go back to 1977 - aged 3. But I'd need to have the knowledge I'd gone back. so I could appreciate it

Comment

Would love to go back to the 80's providing I could bring my mate Dean with me who is always carping on about what a wonderful time it was just so I can remind him how bland, boring & technologically backwards we all were!

Comment

1973, we had nothing and my parents were unemployed, I was only 4 but we had the world and didn't know it.

Comment

Working...
                        X